OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
wonder if the oreo v1's will be widespread this time around like the oreo v2 have been in the second half of this year
Based experience, Dope Factory has always restocked sold out colors in all flyknits. I remember last year they continued to restock trainers and racers that no one else was restocking.

Got all my DF confirmation for the sizes I ordered.... Gonna be one happy family..
Did you order them separately?

I ran 107 miles in my Team Orange/Volt ("Cheetos") in November. All in all, these Team Orange/Volt ("Cheetos") Racers have accumulated ~428 miles. Here's how they look after being machine washed and air dried...

Initially, I was VERY hesitant about the FKRs' durability since I thought that the Waffle Skin outsole wouldn't even last more than 100mi. However, I stand corrected. These FKRs have logged the second most mileage of all my running shoes (original LunarEclipses have +1,000mi). I paid $75 shipped for them about two years ago from run.com due a pricing error. I kick myself every time because I didn't double up... :smh: Anyhow, I'll most likely bring them out again in 2016 to hit 500mi. :smokin

Last edited:
Same exact color code as the BW1 (White Tongued version), but they altered the cw, which is pretty uncommon.

Since I won't be running in them, I plan on cutting out the Flywire or painting them like this NTer's pair for a stealth look... :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone know how I can file for my ebates cash back if it never registered when I bought something off Nike? I'm trying to get some back when it was 12% over Black Friday weekend.

Edit: Nvm, found out how to do it.

Last edited:
Idk if it's just the angle/lighting or if my eyes are deceiving me but is the midsole on the new Oreos grey? Would fall in line with Nike making slight changes to rereleases like others have said.

96dlid.jpg

Idk if it's just the angle/lighting or if my eyes are deceiving me but is the midsole on the new Oreos grey? Would fall in line with Nike making slight changes to rereleases like others have said.

That looks like the Oreo V2s weave, but with a black swoosh and a gray midsole... 

96dlid.jpg

Is this pair from D-F ?

^
Thought the same of the weave; reminds me of the 2s. These are the Oreo 1s which showed up in sporadic sizes on Nike Canada, though. There's a few here in Toronto on the local buy/sell.

^
Thought the same of the weave; reminds me of the 2s. These are the Oreo 1s which showed up in sporadic sizes on Nike Canada, though. There's a few here in Toronto on the local buy/sell.
Anyone receive their pairs from Dope-Factory who can share some pics?

This is the pic from Dope-Factory

I'm guessing DF just used the stock pics from the OGs as they carried them in the past. Even when the new black/whites showed up on Nike Canada, I don't think the pictures reflected the newly added volt flywire.

Interesting developments! I didn't even notice the new Grey modification on the midsole. After reviewing this pic, I can definitely see the Grey now... The D-F stock pic up there features it too, but it's very subtle.

Had to requote myself...
The alteration on the new 011 makes me think that the Oreo 1.0 re-release will also be different in one way or another though :/

:nerd:

OREO v1B / OREO 1.5 / OREO 1B :tongue: #somanyvariations

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom