OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Finally got my racers from Boulder Running CO, 160 for both pairs was hard to pass up.
nvm the Racers.. how about that tech fleece haul in the background.. subtle flex..
wink.gif
smile.gif

Anyone with the og Oreo1 post a side by side with the restocked Oreo1? Something just looks off on this new restock version, can't really put my finger on it though.

Do you guys prefer your Racers really snugged? Toes almost touching the tip or with a little room?

I don't. Went .5 up on all my racers, as I did with my trainers, and they were still too snug for my liking. Ended up selling all of my 10.5's after trying on a size 11. I think I'm the only one that goes up a full size in racer's.

Been wearing these every chance I get. Shoutout to the AWFUL carpeting in SF's airport...

Also, if anyone has any current NDC clearance codes, please share (or dm me). I've been looking at getting a couple things for myself as a graduation present, but haven't pulled the trigger because all of my codes have expired unfortunately. I've gotten to the point that I hold off on even getting clearance stuff unless I can get another 20% or more off :smh: RW, RRS, etc. have spoiled me.

Last edited:
Do you guys prefer your Racers really snugged? Toes almost touching the tip or with a little room?

I go up a 1/2 size for Racers, and I have narrow feet. I have about a thumbs width of allowance from my big toe to the toe of the shoe. I pretty much only wear my Racers when I run, so the extra room feels comfortable as the miles accumulate.

Here's a reference pic. I think I've re-posted this at least five times haha

The Chukkas are my TRUE SIZE, while the Racers are +1/2 my true size. As you can see, the Racers are still shorter in length. I hope this helps.

I don't. Went .5 up on all my racers, as I did with my trainers, and they were still too snug for my liking. Ended up selling all of my 10.5's after trying on a size 11. I think I'm the only one that goes up a full size in racer's.

I do as well. Just by accident because I couldn't find a 12.5. I'm TTS 12 with slightly wider feet and I own 12.5 and 13 on racers.

looks like nike is taking notes and producing more stock for the people that couldn't get racers. i wouldn't mind doubling up on some volts and total oranges. 

I actually go TTS on Racers.  Very slightly snug at first, like a pair of new socks, but after breaking in and with the Flyknit stretching, they fit great, with or without socks.  Sorry if that throws a wrench in everyone's sizing research, haha.

Last edited:
I got a half size up with my Racers

And damn Footlocker, I was ready to cop the Oreos tomorrow...did me dirty :x

Last edited:
L/C Multi Flyknit Trainers, will rep those who help

Weave may be a bit dark cause it's a little wet from cleaning. Pretty sure they're legit, but want to be sure. Normally, I would've L/C'ed before buying, but it was such a good deal that I didn't want to risk it

L/C Multi Flyknit Trainers, will rep those who help

Weave may be a bit dark cause it's a little wet from cleaning. Pretty sure they're legit, but want to be sure. Normally, I would've L/C'ed before buying, but it was such a good deal that I didn't want to risk it
 legit

Back
Top Bottom