OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
is everyone stressing about Oreo 1's?

We'll be talking about this in 2 months "if you haven't copped Oreo 1's yet, you didn't try hard enough."
lolz completely agree...  they're in stores too and they were available on other sites prior to today

I didn't use a code. It automatically applied once I clicked the 30% off promotion on the front page
For those that want to know.. the 20% off code is C6X1R078 and then it's additional 10% off with the VIP membership. Takes my Blue Lagoons down to $66.47

First time I get through on snkrs app failed on mc 2.0 last time I tried.
Same. Paid full retail, but no stress. Opened SNKRS at like 7:05am and refreshed, added to cart, messed up my password, had to re-cart, and then it checked out.

Not bad on a pretty hyped release.

nthat.gif
 Good looks on the link; ordered my pair!

Nike definitely faked you guys out....its sitting on Kicksusa now.

Couldn't use my 15% off code on NDC, oh well..
Well Nike has a wonderful return policy; I will be returning most of my pairs, just need to find that perfect weave. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
good look Mushka on SNS. I forgot about em and my girl was able to grab her size 5 for $108 shipped!
smokin.gif

Of course my size 10 was already sold in store because it disappeared on their site.
Nice, I was trying for the 5 as well but didn't get it.

I really don't need these since I have the 2014 version, but still have a pair just sitting in my cart... sizes are still adding (randomly) on NDC btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom