OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Personally, I love running in the Flyknit Racers. I have about ~440mi on my Team Oranges. They're probably my second favorite shoes to run in behind the Lunaracer 3s.

In the past, people were complaining about the same thing. Nike, then, modified the Trainers with a sockliner to prevent cuts. As a runner, I liked the move. I also liked that they kept the FKRs intact despite the complaints.

Racers are horrible to run in if u ask me. Hard soles. Lightweight but terrible soles. I buy them strictly for fashion. Real runners don't run in them. They're more of a miler and sub mile shoe. Hence "racer" not to be worn past that.

Well, I guess that settles that... Illustrayt, your not a real runner! I guess it's time to move on to something else in life.

roll.gif
good luck with that
I love my racers but my new favorite everyday, casual shoe are the Ultra Boosts. You own a pair?

Well, I guess that settles that... Illustrayt, your not a real runner! I guess it's time to move on to something else in life.

There's a difference between people like u and I that run for fun. And people that train to run and as a sport... Do half marathons etc. lol y'all are so sarcastic on this site when people finally have a serious moment. U know what I meant.

Most serious runners would not say hey go grab a pair of flyknits or trainers or even lunar1+. It's usually brooks or asics. I'm talking people that put MILESSSSS on their soles.

Last edited:
Racers are horrible to run in if u ask me. Hard soles. Lightweight but terrible soles. I buy them strictly for fashion. Real runners don't run in them. They're more of a miler and sub mile shoe. Hence "racer" not to be worn past that.

Different preferences, Sir! :smile: I run in Nike because of pricing AND their aesthetics :tongue:.

I haz sad then... :frown:

There's a difference between people like u and I that run for fun. And people that train to run and as a sport... Do half marathons etc. lol y'all are so sarcastic on this site when people finally have a serious moment. U know what I meant.

Most serious runners would not say hey go grab a pair of flyknits or trainers or even lunar1+. It's usually brooks or asics. I'm talking people that put MILESSSSS on their soles.

I'm not a SERIOUS runner. I don't compete or anything like that. However, I consider myself pretty decent for a casual runner.

I ran a little over 1,100mi in 2015 in primarily Nikes. I ran half of December in Hokas, which are all the rage in the running world now.
Full Mary PR: 3:30 (Hoping to BQ someday when I become more serious about it :tongue:)
Half Mary PR: 1:33

Anyhow... my first pick-up of the year.

Flyknit Racer - Acai
by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Flyknit Racer - Acai Toes
by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice pics as usual Ray.

Acai's are being slept on hard by me. I wish the midline was black. My only gripe. I can't even color within the lines, so I won't dare attempt to paint it black.

Lulz! I was pretty stoked to see the Orange toe when I opened the box! :smokin

Nice pics as usual Ray.

Acai's are being slept on hard by me. I wish the midline was black. My only gripe. I can't even color within the lines, so I won't dare attempt to paint it black.

I honestly didn't care about them until RRS had them on DEEP discount. :wow: :lol:

Lulz! I was pretty stoked to see the Orange toe when I opened the box! :smokin
I honestly didn't care about them until RRS had them on DEEP discount. :wow: :lol:

how much did you pay? I see I can get them for around $95-$100 with the vip. Did someone have a coupon and got the price down another 20%?

I'm not a SERIOUS runner. I don't compete or anything like that. However, I consider myself pretty decent for a casual runner.

I ran a little over 1,100mi in 2015 in primarily Nikes. I ran half of December in Hokas, which are all the rage in the running world now.
Full Mary PR: 3:30 (Hoping to BQ someday when I become more serious about it :tongue:)
Half Mary PR: 1:33

that's not enough miles on your soles brah :lol:

So... People getting em that low, did you create a new account?

I ordered acais, and pink orange, got 10% vip, and only an additional 10% with the code. Called, and they said that the 20% on top is for new customers only.

I enjoy folliwng your IG Ray. ALways great pics. Might of swayed me to cop the Acai's.

For the people that have used the Angelus method in here to tone down some of their racers, how does it hold up? I presume that from factory they are painted as well? Just with a more heavy duty paint?

I ordered acais, and pink orange, got 10% vip, and only an additional 10% with the code. Called, and they said that the 20% on top is for new customers only.

Both times i've ordered, and I have been VIp it has been 20%. Maybe they changed it up? But I didn't do any VIP magic. I have been a RRS VIP member.

The vip is 10% and use this code, which is C6X1Y080 should be additional 20%. And ebates is 5% which brought total to about $63 for me before they hiked the price to 105 from 95.

Having wifey call... Let's see what they say/do.

Even with the sale price, vip, and 10%; it's still a good deal. I'm not going to cry over a few bucks.

Having wifey call... Let's see what they say/do.

Even with the sale price, vip, and 10%; it's still a good deal. I'm not going to cry over a few bucks.
They may not honor it over the phone. Depends on the rep. Just order it on the web.

Same account from 2013 for me. Also, if it matters, I ordered online.

I enjoy folliwng your IG Ray. ALways great pics. Might of swayed me to cop the Acai's.

For the people that have used the Angelus method in here to tone down some of their racers, how does it hold up? I presume that from factory they are painted as well? Just with a more heavy duty paint?

Appreciate it, Sir! What's yours?

Back
Top Bottom