OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Who was the person that posted this years Racer Retros? I know the list wasn't confirmed or official.. just wanted to see what to possibly expect.

:nerd:

Never received a confirmation email for my blue lagoons I ordered on Monday. Spoke to a rep today through live chat and found out my order was cancelled but she told me they received 3 more and I was able to cop for $66. If anyone needs a size 10, they should have 2 more 

Who was the person that posted this years Racer Retros? I know the list wasn't confirmed or official.. just wanted to see what to possibly expect.

:nerd:

Has anyone got any news on any upcoming releases?

From the rumorville:

Neo turq: feb - March

Multicolor 1: end of summer

Blue Olympic (similar to original Olympic color scheme and I posted a picture a few pages back): near summer olympics

Others rumored to be released are the OG volt and orange racers

Somebody posted an olive green racer a few pages back, so that might hit release as well.

Also, to add to my post, I think the fire berries are supposed to be out early this year as well:

picture of olympic color way:

man I am torn between the Oreo 1's and 2's

I don't need both and can't decide which ones I like better

I definitely prefer the 1.0 and I've owned both. 2.0s sat in my closet until they got returned. 1.0s got unDS right away yesterday. The white/Grey strip on the midsole is so unique to that colorway as well

use this instead C6X1Y080 20% + 10% vip = 30%

It' SHOULD be a total of 28%, but when I called in for my Oreos the rep added the discounts instead of multiplying them

pretty sure these are legit, but could use more opinions!

Also whats the going price for a pair of these now?

TIA!

The olives could use a lot more color. That feels super lazy.

It looks too much like a died oreo 2 with undied flyknit.

Can't see any reason why it can't be a gray midsole and a mix of olives with like an orange or white flyknit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom