OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They dropped the game royal already?

Last edited:
roadrunnersports 

25% off with code 

"luckyrun16"

acai berrys come out to $80 shipped

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blblb View Post

Maybe somebody @runnerinn (Europe) only messed up the numbers : 004 instead of 404 - 404 should be one of the next releases in Europe... ;-)

I had a phone call with them yesterday (Phonenumber in Berlin) - they "took to much orders".
In your account maybe you can see if you have to cancel your order: my order went yesterday - from: "in stock" - to: "in transit to warehouse" - to: "customer action needed" -> "cancel or choose another product since sold-out".
Edited by blblb - Yesterday at 11:51 pm

If you check for example the Orca volts at runnerinn.com : first picture (wrong) with white flywires, second one (right) with volt flywires...

I don't wish that for you, but it is possible: somebody has a list with expected shoes and reads 004 instead of 404 and so chooses the wrong pictures etc from a databank putting his list on the shopping site...

There was no official/ general release in Europe yet for the 404 (only some shops in UK) and it is rumoured here (and communicated by myrunning for exampaple) to come round about 3 / 25 (March)... - so it could fit.

(And moreover I can't imagine Nike Europe not to make the Multis a Nike only release in Europe - like the Rainbows...)

I already got my money back from Tradeinn (Runnerinn) (like always - pending @ PayPal the next days - but that doesn't bother me ; ).

And there it is for Europe:

Last edited:
Hmm if that is the EU sku for the neo turqs, then I'm going to cancel my order from runnerinn. Already got my neos from RRS for 115.

Picked up the last 11.5 of the game royals at my local footlocker. I might exchange them at another store cause of the toe cap on the right shoe has more pink then the left shoe. Seems to be the on going thing with these

I mean, Game Royals are supposed to release 4/8 according to that list, but it's already on runnerin as well. Not questioning NYC757's credibility either, dude is very reliable.

Could've been 526628-404, 400, or 004...

Again, it's a crap shoot, I'm just goona let the time come and if it's the MC's great, if not, then no big deal.

Last edited:

I mean, Game Royals are supposed to release 4/8 according to that list, but it's already on runnerin as well. Not questioning NYC757's credibility either, dude is very reliable.

Could've been 526628-404, 400, or 004...

Again, it's a crap shoot, I'm just goona let the time come and if it's the MC's great, if not, then no big deal.
thats probably for when they go up online so far all the racers have popped up in store before the RDs

Back
Top Bottom