OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

does anyone have a discount code for rrs? thanks in advance
Seems that most have expired... this one will get you an extra 10% for a total of 20%... C6C1G93E

EDIT: RMNFUN16 still works for $25 off $100+

Last edited:
those NMDs are booty, aesthetically. Maybe they're nice comfort wise but can't wear it with those big Legos on the side

Flyknits have really fell off due to the adidas hype with NMDS, etc.
Better for us lol 
laugh.gif

I mean that Nike isn't getting enough credit for these as they should be. Yes I mean there's no hype anymore for colorways that I find dope that should be selling out aren't. I know people on here are fine with that and I am too but I'm just saying adidas is clearly doing something better to market thier newer models compared to Nike's flyknit racer model.

I mean that Nike isn't getting enough credit for these as they should be. Yes I mean there's no hype anymore for colorways that I find dope that should be selling out aren't. I know people on here are fine with that and I am too but I'm just saying adidas is clearly doing something better to market thier newer models compared to Nike's flyknit racer model.
Can't really use racers to compare because they're no longer Nike's focus model or even their best seller.. while the boosts are Adidas' focus and they've been pushing it hard. With that being said Adidas sales actually went down in 2015, Nike and UA increased with UA gained the largest growth due to the Currys.

Hype is with Adidas, but sales are still with Nike/UA

Can't really use racers to compare because they're no longer Nike's focus model or even their best seller.. while the boosts are Adidas' focus and they've been pushing it hard. With that being said Adidas sales actually went down in 2015, Nike and UA increased with UA gained the largest growth due to the Currys.

Hype is with Adidas, but sales are still with Nike/UA

Materials on UB are just so much better than the Racers though. I like the design of the Racers but Flyknit feels so rough compared to Primeknit. Although, for actual running, you would probably want the support of Flyknit over Primekit (but you would probably want some Lunar trainers over Racers anyways).

Last edited:
The BOOST tech is the goods :nthat:

Mike's bee and and butter is air Max staples (1,90, etc..) and lebron kobe Durant.

i feel like everything else just falls in and out of favor with the public.

I'm nowhere near a "hypebeast" level sneakerhead but have been on Niketalk for about 12-13 years. Noticed today that the Oreo V2 Racers had a full size run on Nike Canada. I got a 9.5 and noticed that size sold out within minutes (and this was at like 6:30 -7am Eastern). As of right now, they only have stock left in sizes 8.5 and below. Are the Oreos this rare and coveted that there aren't regular restocks? I don't think anyone can fully understand the nature of reselling but I would never pay more than retail for a sneaker in my life.

Last edited:

I've worn the game royals once to the gym already and i def got a lot of looks and some compliments. Its def an eye catcher and for $109 @ RRS its the steal of 2016 for me.
how were you able to grab them for 109? I cant even find them on RRS
They were on there about a week ago... they went rather quickly.  It seems as though they will get more stock at the beginning of april, because they "restocked" for a preorder and a delivery date of april 4th.  RRS has since pulled them from the site. 

I'm nowhere near a "hypebeast" level sneakerhead but have been on Niketalk for about 12-13 years. Noticed today that the Oreo V2 Racers had a full size run on Nike Canada. I got a 9.5 and noticed that size sold out within minutes (and this was at like 6:30 -7am Eastern). As of right now, they only have stock left in sizes 8.5 and below. Are the Oreos this rare and coveted that there aren't regular restocks? I don't think anyone can fully understand the nature of reselling but I would never pay more than retail for a sneaker in my life.
It is a popular color.  However, nike has restocked this colorway many many times.  My guess is their stock is rather low at the moment, so there probably werent many left when they put them up on the website. 

It is a popular color.  However, nike has restocked this colorway many many times.  My guess is their stock is rather low at the moment, so there probably werent many left when they put them up on the website. 
True enough. I just have done some browsing (minimally) noticing people trying to sell them for like 60-100$ over retail, and if there are somewhat even regular restocks, it baffles me who would spend that just to get a "popular colorway".

True enough. I just have done some browsing (minimally) noticing people trying to sell them for like 60-100$ over retail, and if there are somewhat even regular restocks, it baffles me who would spend that just to get a "popular colorway".
People wait to buy them, and then once they cant get them anymore they "must have them".  It happens often.  With the exception of the multicolors, the Oreo V2 were probably the most hyped colorway during a release.  They sold out within minutes on NDC.  NDC oversold their stock as well... it was bananas.  Then nike restocked them, and then restocked them again.  It turned out to be easy to get them, but it took about a half year to do so. 

Back
Top Bottom