OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

don't trust the employees over the phone. get yo butt over there when they're open on Friday.
i went in store too. They said:

"we dont think we'll be getting them in"

- but youre feratured on the launch locator

"oh, well then its worth it to ocme in on friday morning"

i mean...i asked him straight up if hes holding for F&F and he just kinda smiled it off

i went in store too. They said:

"we dont think we'll be getting them in"

- but youre feratured on the launch locator

"oh, well then its worth it to ocme in on friday morning"

i mean...i asked him straight up if hes holding for F&F and he just kinda smiled it off
i've been told many times by FTL employees that they're not releasing a particular pair of shoes. then guess what? they release them following day.

if the launch locator says that a store is getting them, then the store will release them.

edit: i remember a NT member saying that employees get a certain percentage off if the shoes are sitting by the end of the day. so they might be discouraging you to come in order to increase that chance.

Last edited:

i've been told many times by FTL employees that they're not releasing a particular pair of shoes. then guess what? they release them following day.

if the launch locator says that a store is getting them, then the store will release them.

edit: i remember a NT member saying that employees get a certain percentage off if the shoes are sitting by the end of the day. so they might be discouraging you to come in order to increase that chance.
but even if you come in, can't they just say it's sold out to increase their chances?

but even if you come in, can't they just say it's sold out to increase their chances?
unlikely right when the store is opening and it is listed on the launch locator.

all i really want to say is that YOU HAVE TO DO FOOTWORK. don't trust the employees over the phone; trust the launch locator.

i plan on copping a pair on either SNKRS or FTL.com when they release in the morning, then head over to my nearest FTL about 30-60 minutes before it opens to try and cop a 2nd pair.

yea couple stores in NYC said they not getting them yet they on launch locator.....

Take down the store locations and hit up FTL on Twitter.  I saw a few people asking the same thing and the person handling the Twitter account asked them which locations told them they aren't receiving them even though they're listed on the launch locator.  It's worth letting "corporate" know so they regulate their employees more.

Unrelated but i hope the TF gear this year is fire.

I missed out on the 3M jacket and im still sick over it 4 years later
frown.gif
What size man? I have a Brnad new in package that I'll let go for the low
M or L. You have the joint from 2012? 

I will say it now: don't get salty when a store near you releases them and you miss your chance. Do whatever you wish.

Last edited:
I'm really concerned that in australia release date is the same with the rest being 13th of May but my local nike have sold all their stuff weeks ago. Is it worth to try copping online? I tried to call the nike and they sounds really dont know about anything.

Or should I buy it on resell. Things been sitting on gumtree website and people keep lowering their resell price.

one particular that I like is around 250AUD which is 183USD.

I'm really concerned that in australia release date is the same with the rest being 13th of May but my local nike have sold all their stuff weeks ago. Is it worth to try copping online? I tried to call the nike and they sounds really dont know about anything.

Or should I buy it on resell. Things been sitting on gumtree website and people keep lowering their resell price.

one particular that I like is around 250AUD which is 183USD.

Id buy it now if I was worried about the stock. Once they release worldwide, and if they already did release in aus, then once the hype machine rolls through, those prices will go up. How different is the 250 AUD compared to retail?

Id buy it now if I was worried about the stock. Once they release worldwide, and if they already did release in aus, then once the hype machine rolls through, those prices will go up. How different is the 250 AUD compared to retail?
The retail price of racer is 220 AUD (roughly 160 USD). What makes me worried is that without notification from social media, they just suddenly released the MC on the store and things just got sold out for the next day.

The thing is that in australia we dont have SNKR app, but bots might be there....

The retail price of racer is 220 AUD (roughly 160 USD). What makes me worried is that without notification from social media, they just suddenly released the MC on the store and things just got sold out for the next day.

The thing is that in australia we dont have SNKR app, but bots might be there....

For AUS$30, in securing my pair, and not even thinking twice about it.

Last edited:

They're retail workers man. Gotta save that extra $5 whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom