OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Buying to resell for these is a joke :lol:. Always check ebay first to see what the price may be.

250 - 10% = 225 - 15 shipping = 210. That's about $50 profit...Unless you got a swoosh account, too much work for too little money.
$250? I got a pair that ain't even moving at $230 (i paid lesser than 130 tho)

I already see dudes on the TL asking for only $175 shipped :lol:

Last edited:
I got Yeezy's with ease, still haven't copped on SNKRS.  It's pure luck man.

Pure luck on the yeezys imo, I was able to change my card number and address on SNKRS manually and still got through. Guess it depends on your size and what majority are going for

Sacrificed for my wife,  made sure to secure her pair first. :smile: ended with me not getting mine
If you can make it to a footlocker or etc. near you, try it out. A bunch of people are saying no one is really copping in store.

Just did an impulse buy lol. I have the 1.0 but not 2.0. They look more similar to the 1.0 than the 3.0. Does anyone have both in hand? Good thing Nike has a good return policy. If they look too similar in person, I'll send them back. I love the grey tongue but still lol.

looks like mostly everyone was eating today :smokin

Weren't really gunning for these. But woke up at 7:20am pst and just wanted to see how much is left. Tried and ended up checking out in 15 seconds

Pure luck on the yeezys imo, I was able to change my card number and address on SNKRS manually and still got through. Guess it depends on your size and what majority are going for
There's always a variety a factors no matter what service you use, I changed my card too, still pending aka L.  I actually entered everything manually when getting Yeezy's but I just got lucky.

Happens, SNKRS is good app, I just lose out when using it.  Doesn't mean it's bad, just bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom