OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
NDC order status is showing correctly now.
NDC order status is showing correctly now. Still not shipped yet though
This made me literally laugh out loud! 
roll.gif

At the mall right now and there's a line. Probably 15 people ahead of me. Good thing I ate on SNKRS this morning. :D

Looks like the weave machine ran out of color on my Nike+ early access pair ...just gonna give me a green toe huh? Ha!

Copped from both SNKRS and my local Foot Locker. the one i got from Foot Locker is a little too pink for me. Hoping my SNKRS pair has less pink lol

Guess sizes are finally OOS

Really wanted that 15% on eBates :frown:

I'll see if they give it to me on my Nike Canada order since it's technically still Nike.com lol

doubt Nike restocks these. I think MC colorway probably goes into the "Vault" for couple years and for Olympics we get a new colorway that we havent seen before for Rio

Any purchase limit on SNKRS? Haven't had a chance to keep up with the thread but I snagged 2 pairs. Haven't gotten confirmations yet though.

just footlocker at my local mall got em. they opened at 10 - I showed up at 9:15. i was the only person waiting for them to open. 9:55 approaches and 4 other people show up. turns out they only got 1 pair in each size, but I was atleast able to scoop my sz 11

cant even remember the last time I showed up at a store waiting for a release

Hi please do you know where I could buy Flyknit Racer Multicolor 3.0 in Toronto Canada ? Please help me

Back
Top Bottom