OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
V1 vs v3

Just bought some grey laces for these. Looked good in an IG video I saw. Hopefully it's just as good in person lol

Cant wait too see some pictures floating around of the new colorways, very excited. We better lower down the expectations
laugh.gif

Last edited:
anybody else still waiting on shipping from ndc/snkrs for the mc? These fools still havent fulfilled my lone order. Their warehouse ran out of stock so theu checkin other warehouses. Garbage.

anybody else still waiting on shipping from ndc/snkrs for the mc? These fools still havent fulfilled my lone order. Their warehouse ran out of stock so theu checkin other warehouses. Garbage.
Still waiting for mine as well.  I didn't want to over order and risk getting cancelled yet everyone else who did got shipping confirmations lol.  The rep told me last night when I called if the date has changed for this release, chances are it oversold but we will just see.  If anything, ebay prices aren't really that high so you can still cop a pair there!

it's not nice to call someone out by saying that they're "not using their brain" though even if they're wrong.
LOL sorry Dr Phil.. didn't know we had a group counselor here. 

Apologies not trying to insult anyone but just think about the process and understand why the rebate won't work for those trying to claim one after the transaction without opening the portal.  

Walter out!

Just a side shot from my pair on release date if anyone wanted to look. right toe is like 70/30 green blue and left is more pink. Looks similar to the stock photos to me... Got mine from finishline. Havent really touched them to get a birds eye view pic. Size 5 coming in tomorrow

I have a pair of sz10.5 Multicolor 3.0 if anyone missed out on this size or trade my sz10.5 for a sz6. See my signature. Initially wanted 2 pairs of my sz10.5 but I can do with 1 pair. I would like to trade if anyone has a sz6. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom