OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If anyone is looking for a 6.5 or 7, RRS has one pair of each left. This is according to Kyle.

Last edited:
MC's came in. Nice to be able to order from Nike Canada and get them straightaway rather than the usual. The lady's pair as I decided to pass on this release; living vicariously through her.

dlrfvn.jpg

may not end up keeping my pair. I don't know if I'll ever get around to wearing them. I haven even worn my 2s yet. Probably take them to NTSF tomorrow unless someone needs and 8.5

Has anyone painted these soles white to look like a regular racer sole? The top is sexy but the blue sole just turns me off. They are very cheap to buy online.

I actually like the blue midsole. I guess I'm in the minority. My lady loves that pair as well.

I'd paint the blue to black rather than white

Last edited:
My pair came in today. Even if there is more pink than I had hoped I am very happy with the nice contributed and not totally pink overloaded weave. Could catch it worse.

Best case would be as much pink as there is on my MC2.0, but I guess such 3.0 pairs are pretty rare. Hard to escape from the pink :wink: The pair on the last page looks dope, I love the orange in the right foot when yellow and pink mixes up well

Last edited:
Nike just cancelled my SNKRS order from Saturday morning after receiving a shipping delay notice yesterday. They provided a 20% off code though.

Happy I waited in line the day of release. Looks like only one pair for now.

Welp, got the cancellation email from Nike for my only order placed on SNKRS.  Just wasn't meant to be.  
frown.gif

Strange. The Nike email said it's a "Preliminary Cancellation" and provided a 20% off coupon. I spoke to Nike rep and they said it's still expected to be delivered by 5/27. Not getting my hopes up.

Strange. The Nike email said it's a "Preliminary Cancellation" and provided a 20% off coupon. I spoke to Nike rep and they said it's still expected to be delivered by 5/27. Not getting my hopes up.

20 off and the kicks? wow that would be nice

Did you get a shipping confirmation?

Man sorry to hear about the cancellations, but fortunately pairs aren't going for much, though obviously nobody likes paying resale.  

Knowing Nike, there will probably be restocks... don't quote me on this though.  Maybe 4.0? haha

Just picked up a 12 from Valencia, ca. Ftl. A return. Looks like a failed reseller. I love it, die resellers.... Nike keep flooding the market with these and Js....

Man sorry to hear about the cancellations, but fortunately pairs aren't going for much, though obviously nobody likes paying resale.  

Knowing Nike, there will probably be restocks... don't quote me on this though.  Maybe 4.0? haha
Its alright... it happens.  I should have placed multiple orders but was just afraid of getting them cancelled.  Next time I will know better.  

Yea resell isn't too bad... but I'll just wait for a restock and hopefully catch one.  

Back
Top Bottom