OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Running warehouse pair came in with the swiftness. Pretty much 24hrs later haha. Which do you guys think pair up best

Pair on the right.

Can someone give an example of a "bad weave"? Every pair I've seen looked pretty good to me.

Here is my thing on this whole flyknit multicolor thing, a "knit" in general in my opinion wasn't ever meant to match directly. Having all the colors combined in whatever pattern/weave they come in is enough to tell that the shoes match regardless of the multicolor pattern/weave on each shoe. I'm not going to lie though, I myself also got caught up on trying to match my pairs as close as I can get them but if none of these multicolor pairs came matched, I would be more than fine with it because of my own personal understanding of how a "knit" pattern should go. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Here is my thing on this whole flyknit multicolor thing, a "knit" in general in my opinion wasn't ever meant to match directly. Having all the colors combined in whatever pattern/weave they come in is enough to tell that the shoes match regardless of the multicolor pattern/weave on each shoe. I'm not going to lie though, I myself also got caught up on trying to match my pairs as close as I can get them but if none of these multicolor pairs came matched, I would be more than fine with it because of my own personal understanding of how a "knit" pattern should go. Just my opinion.
I agree 

Everyone's mom and dad were able to cop these MC racers 3.0 and now slander all over sneaker twitter when Nike killed resell on these

Last edited:
Did finishline export their customer service to Malaysia or something? I tried to cancel my size 11 order in the MCs and they said they did, but today just got shipping confirmation... Could barely make sense of what they were saying over the phone 
mean.gif

Hey guys, quick question, are price checks allowed in here? Or is there a separate thread for that?

For trainers specifically.

All these people missing out returning pairs because they aren't happy with the weave smh. Oh well, to each their own I guess.
I thought the point of multicolor was for the upper to be a random pattern. To buy mutiple pairs just to find a specific weave defeats the purpose and excitment of the shoes to me. I thought bad weave = damage... Not an unliked color dominating a purposefully random woven upper. Whatever works I guess.

It's definitely unique. I dont think I'd be upset if I got those, but maybe I would :lol:

Well according to a nike rep I'm speaking to, returned shoes are recycled into basketball courts/running tracks.

Back
Top Bottom