OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Even if the paint is tough to come off, Im wondering  if the paint would run a bit onto the rest of the shoe in the wash cycle. 

Only time I throw my racers in the wash cycle is if I bought them second hand to get rid of anything fungus (lol) or smell the person prior may have had but for the most part, I keep them clean and wipe them down with a damp cloth before putting them back in the box.

I don't get it.. people complain about the most trivial things. :smh: Unless you need that $150 and change now, what difference does a week make? Nike has one of the best return policies (even for worn shoes).

Yeah actually I do need that $159 now. And seeing how it's already been over a week (shipped them last Wednesday & they received them on Tuesday)... Waiting another week and a half is a pain. I mean I will survive but I would not have shipped them back had I known the process was going to take 3 weeks. They are usually much quicker. And I could have returned them in-store and had the money back by now

Last edited:

Last edited:
You shouldve at least mixed some water into the paint otherwise when it dries up it will most definitely be more noticeably stiff

You shouldve at least mixed some water into the paint otherwise when it dries up it will most definitely be more noticeably stiff
That is prob true, it did feel a little stiff. I will do that in the future when i go through it with another coat of paint but im satisfied with how it came out as of now. Just put the laces back on after 3-4 hours to dry.

Looks like my Runnerinn order finally reached the US. Should be arriving early next week.
damn lol im glad mine got cancelled from them now.  that wait is long overdue.  hope your pair comes out nice (if youre picky on the weave)

damn lol im glad mine got cancelled from them now.  that wait is long overdue.  hope your pair comes out nice (if youre picky on the weave)
Yea, even though it's international shipping, it really shouldn't take over 2 weeks to arrive unless they're using some really **** shipping service. I've had an order from Sweden come in just 3 business days.

I'll use the runnerinn pair as the test subject for painting the tongue black and if it turns out well enough, the ndc pair will get the same treatment.

Lol.. restocks are still going to come.  These won't be profitable until year end I'd say at the very earliest once pairs start drying up.

eBay sellers are struggling so bad :lol:

I am waiting for 10% back eBay bucks to strike on a seller who is desperate and needs the money fast

Couldn't be happier with my pair, these pop so much in the sunlight. Shoutout to all the grown men crying over their bad 'weaves'
wink.gif

Raw images, no filter - shot with iPhone 6, enjoy fam [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️
liking how your pair turned out.  lolz we can have a preference in terms of the weave.  I wouldn't go as far as returning mine through.

Back
Top Bottom