OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

100% agree on this.  Game Royals are my top 2 colorway for racers.  My favorite is probably the cheetos orange colorway.  Definitely not MC but they do look great.  
One of my favorite colorway for the Racers has to be the Gamma Blue, 2nd favorite has to be either the Oreo 1.0 or Total Orange

I like both Total orange and Game royal. But since the royal was OOS for my size. Just gonna go for the TO instead

Waiting for another chance to royals for <$100...

Since we're talking about our favorites:

1. Uni reds

2. MC 2.0's

3. Volts

4. Black/Whites

5. Oreo 1.0's

Waiting for another chance to royals for <$100...

Since we're talking about our favorites:

1. Uni reds

2. MC 2.0's

3. Volts

4. Black/Whites

5. Oreo 1.0's
When you find royals for less than $100, pls let me know so I can pickup another pair lol.  

When you find royals for less than $100, pls let me know so I can pickup another pair lol.  

If I can remember, I will! I'll probably post in here.

Anyone else get early access?

If I can remember, I will! I'll probably post in here.

Anyone else get early access?

Yeah, debating the purchase.. The multi isn't that great on these to me and I'm sure I could snag a different pair of the lows for under retail..

:nerd:

Yeah, debating the purchase.. The multi isn't that great on these to me and I'm sure I could snag a different pair of the lows for under retail..

nerd.gif
I placed an order to see what they would look like in-person. I will post pics when they arrive!

same. i tried on the highs and really liked them, but just cant deal with the sock. I'll probably grab a pair of lows at some point.

Back
Top Bottom