OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As long as you're comfortable with the price that's all that matters bro! Need to get me them B/W/Vs one of these days

Happy Flyknit Friday

can anyone give me a recommendation on good replacement insoles for durability and comfort? I did a search and an old thread recommended superfeet...  it was a dated post though... any input?

Last edited:
Clean. I can't pull these off tho. Everytime I see somebody with it it looks great. But when I put it on I feel like I can't do it.

you can do it man.

Take baby steps. Go to a movie at like 1030a on a weekday. Slow traffic.

I get weirded out when my son wants me and the wife to wear them with him at the same time.

Last edited:
you can do it man.

Take baby steps. Go to a movie at like 1030a on a weekday. Slow traffic.

I get weirded out when my son wants me and the wife to wear them with him at the same time.
I love when family have matching kicks. my wife hates it. Lol. We have matching pairs but she won't wear here when I'm wearing it.

Word? They've BEEN available? lol

I've been looking for these and oreo 1.0s the last 2 weeks *shrug* :lol:

Did you even look at the available sizes?

Every single size except 13 is *only available in-store* if it isn't sold out already

And it's been established that some footlockers (like the one near me) still have these on display

The thing throwing me off about those shoes is that it looks like it has a red insole.. Which I don't recall on any racer. The next colorway is supposed to be almost back with that 3m swoosh. Maybe that's it?

It does look like an Oreo v2 that is dyed black though. Shrugs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom