OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those new Volts arent so bad to me. As much as the OG Volts were dope, I would likely want another shoe to be different from my Volt Trainers.

two completely different shoes to me

OG volts are overrated for me, and i have a pair. But i've learned bright fluorescent colors just isn't my style. Looks great on others.

ya'll really never seen someone wear a bandana on the leg like that?

See that quite a bit.
Never. This is the first time in my entire life I've seen that 
laugh.gif

Where do you live where you see that quite a bit 
nerd.gif

I'm out here in Cali. 

I believe that bandana on the leg was an 80's thing with rock stars lol. Anyways this aint no wdywt thread back to racers. Those new volts are cool, def not worth full retail imo

Just tried to paint my MC3s tongues and now I have black flakes all over. Fml. I used the rit liquid dye. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I've lurk in this thread for a long time and it's funny to see how some of the dudes that started to participate in this thread after the FK hype seem to be so knowledge of the earlier releases of the racers and trainers as if they were there before the hype...I've seen you and maybe a handful of others that stuck around... Md177, jerkstore, flatfoot, etc

Always appreciate the knowledge btw!
dunno about anyone else but i been here since page 1.
bailed out of the thread when it started getting stupid. come back for pics and info once in a while.

Picked up the new volt racers today with a nike 20% one off code, glad i waited to use it on those.  Been a minute since I bought a pair of racers.  Glad to be back.  Now i need those all blacks and I'm set.

Wow, them MC restocks at all these US shops while I'm sitting here in Germany waiting for resellers with my size and no ridiculous prices.

The day has finally come with MC racers sitting now... 

still need the orange racers for the cheap... retail *****!

Back
Top Bottom