OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've been craving the MC3 hard core over the past few days. Super salty I missed out on the restock
mean.gif
. If anyone has any leads on websites or stores that still have them in stock in a size 7.5 or 8, please lmk!

I've been craving the MC3 hard core over the past few days. Super salty I missed out on the restock
mean.gif
. If anyone has any leads on websites or stores that still have them in stock in a size 7.5 or 8, please lmk!
Check your local FB group. People still selling them for retail + tax after realizing they're not as limited as before. 

mean.gif
Cerritos Mall FTL has one size 7.5 MC3 that I saw on display today.

Is this all FTL locations? Need to grab them in store asap.
Called my local FTL and they said they weren't sure if they were getting them. Usually they've had Oreo V1 and Game Royals and some other like a week before online release. 

My local FTL said they were getting a shipment of racers this week, but they're not sure if random restock or the blackouts

Called my local FTL and they said they weren't sure if they were getting them. Usually they've had Oreo V1 and Game Royals and some other like a week before online release. 

Good looks. I'll call my local FTL tomorrow.

My local FTL said they were getting a shipment of racers this week, but they're not sure if random restock or the blackouts

Keep us posted.

Hopefully they aren't limited and are a GR

Last edited:
But if they aren't, wont all the panhandlers downtown also wear them and you'll be confused for one wearing them?

Last edited:
How's the maintenance on white flyknit racers? Specifically the orca volts? Does it get dirty real quick? How do you guys clean white flyknit? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom