OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The knit by nights look good on the heel and tag from what I can see.

And you don't need to regret passing. There are still sizes everywhere for both those colorways

haha man you guys are speaking really positively about the plats. too bad they're not available anymore for retail. 

My size, 10, isn't available online. I did find a listing on eBay that's pretty close to retail with tax. Meh, I don't think I really want 'em when it comes to actually purchasing. Thanks though!

FNL near me has them in stock. Let me know and I can check for a size 10 for you.

Going to the mall today, so I don't mind at all.

Wtf. They generating Nike gift card now?

Hey fellas pm me if you can lucid greens, hyper punch/volt or turq/ hyper grapes or atomic grapes in 9.5 or 10 thanks or if any of you wanna let those go I'll take em off your hands

Alright, who bought those size 9 lucids on eBay :smh: I was waiting for a flash sale coupon. :smh: Should have pulled the trigger.

There's someone in here looking for a pair of Sail/volt Racers in a size 10

Couldn't remember who exactly

FNL near me has them in stock. Let me know and I can check for a size 10 for you.

Going to the mall today, so I don't mind at all.
Oh I didn't see this until now. Thanks for the offer but I'm going to pass on these plat racers. I've realized that if I really wanted them, I would have bought them by now. I don't need to drop more money... hehe.

Saw Plats and Midnights at FNL at Great Mall in Milpitas today. Don't know what sizes though.  Black/white/volt Racers at the Nike Factory store as well.

Wow... just came across this on IG:

Nike Flyknit Racer "Blue Glow"

Release date, February 2017

I really can't wait for these to release because that weave is dope af. They are giving me strong mermaid vibes and that black tongue is just perfect.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom