OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lunar sole swap class of 2016.. most of these I have doubles of with OG soles..
wink.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif

it was a good year of swaps and also pickin' up some of the older cw's along the way.. this is the first full year of sole swaps and 2017 looks very promising already.. white tongue blk/wht Racer is one of the first on the chopping block.. hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas weekend..
Have you thought about trying the Zoom Flyknit Streak?  Most of the colors are  pretty weak but I think the white/volt pair would look pretty slick.  

Is it that one that was posted a while back in here? The one that is a mashup of some 90's release (the name escapes me at the moment)?

EDIT: This one: Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer

OG

FK
Yup, the FK shoe is the one that will replace the Racer. Mariah racer it is :tongue:
I think I saw more than 5 cw

EDIT: sorry for double posting, can't delete the second comment

Last edited:
Is it that one that was posted a while back in here? The one that is a mashup of some 90's release (the name escapes me at the moment)?

EDIT: This one: Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer

OG

FK
Yup, the FK shoe is the one that will replace the Racer. Mariah racer it is :tongue:
I think I saw more than 5 cw

Could do w/o the heel cage.

Anyway, broke a lot of necks wearing the olives today at the local mall. Even had chicks from nike store asking for hook ups :lol:

Will need to wait until more pictures surface of those Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racers before I can really make my mind up about them.

Have you thought about trying the Zoom Flyknit Streak?  Most of the colors are  pretty weak but I think the white/volt pair would look pretty slick.  
not yet, but I'll look to see if I like that combo.. thanks for the suggestion.. :smile:

thicker knit, no tongue, external heel counter....i mean that sounds like a win to me.

The external heel counter is an eye sore but from a performance standpoint i like them, could do without though.

But I always preferred the flyknit trainer knit since you couldn't see through it like the racer knit. Which it looks like this knit will mimic more. I def already want a pair

862713-300
ROUGH GREEN/ BLACK-NEUTRAL OLIVE-SEQUOIA 
12/9

526628-009
BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE
12/2/16 or 1/13/17 (maybe QS on 12/2, with larger restock/release on 1/13)

526628-608
UNIVERSITY RED/ BLACK-BRIGHT MANGO
1/27

526628-012
OREO 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
2/10

526628-405
BLUE GLOW/BLACK-YELLOW STRIKE 
2/24

526628-013
WOLF GREY/ WHITE-PURE PLATINUM-COOL GREY 
3/10

526628-100
WHITE/ WHITE-SAIL-PURE PLATINUM
3/24

526628-304
MULTI 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
4/7

526628-102
WHITE/ LEGION BLUE-MICA BLUE
5/19

526628-103
WHITE/COOL GREY-GHOST GREEN-WOLF GREY
5/19

526628-500
LIGHT VIOLET/DARK RAISIN-PLUM FOG-WHITE
5/19

526628-604
PEARL PINK/COOL GREY-BRIGHT MELON
5/19

Current Flyknit Racer Model Dates TBD below: 
526628-014 :: DARK GREY/ WHITE-BLACK-WOLF GREY 
902366-100 :: WHITE/MULTI-COLOR-BLACK-PINK BLAST :: BE TRUE RACER

Last edited:
anyone know of any places that have a size 9 or 9.5 in the rough green racers that will ship to CAD? had a size 9 on ndc canada and waited to make 2 ids to use my coupon and it sold while i was finalizing the ids...

Just bring back the trainer already, Nike would make a killing
for real. The trainers are up there as one of my favorite shoe of all time. In the beginning they weren't as popular which is probably why Nike won't bring them back. but now that the hype on those are real, someone needs to let a Nike dude know that they'd be selling out those in a minute.

Last edited:

for real. The trainers are up there as one of my favorite shoe of all time. In the beginning they weren't as popular which is probably why Nike won't bring them back. but now that the hype on those are real, someone needs to let a Nike dude know that they'd be selling out those in a minute.
^agreed!

Hate to say it but if the trainers came back with some nice colorways, i'd pick them over the racers any day of the week

Just copped the Black, White and Volt colorway flyknit racer for $90.99 at Nike Outlet in West Palm Beach.

Nice, they have some at the outlet near me (first racer ever at an outlet in the area for me), and I am thinking about using the $50 off $100 MVP pass I have next week. They are $120 here.

Nice, they have some at the outlet near me (first racer ever at an outlet in the area for me), and I am thinking about using the $50 off $100 MVP pass I have next week. They are $120 here.
They we're $120 for me here too I showed the finishline has em for $90.99 and they honored it.

They we're $120 for me here too I showed the finishline has em for $90.99 and they honored it.

Nike does price matching?! I saw they were 120 +30% off at finish line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom