OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Thinking about picking those up, and swapping the top of one of my womens ultra flyknit tennis shoes. I picked the ultra's for $23 at my local outlet :pimp:

Fuuu...the fire roosters look [emoji]128293[/emoji] in those stock photos. I just bought foams and boost EQT support 93/17 this past week too...

These would be my first FKR's... it also doesn't help I have a $20 WC waiting to be used! [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Also just realized they're being advertised as part of the CNY releases [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128019[/emoji]

Last edited:
EZ passes on these new upcoming color ways. Not a fan of the mixed weave 2 tone. Bring back the original color blocked style.

thanks! it kinda released on my country this month and already and missed out I don't think it'll release here in feb again.

I thought Lucid's were releasing later this year? Typically I see people trying to get rid of their stuff prior to a new release

No confirmation if the color is blocked like before or this mixed-weave as we have seen with the current releases.

Edit: Can't find the list that has been posted around here but I was sure that these were on that list

Last edited:
I thought Lucid's were releasing later this year? Typically I see people trying to get rid of their stuff prior to a new release

No confirmation if the color is blocked like before or this mixed-weave as we have seen with the current releases.

Edit: Can't find the list that has been posted around here but I was sure that these were on that list

I haven't seen anything about a lucid green re release only there's the blue green racers comming out and the pastel green but I'm not sure about the lucids.

Speaking of green racers anyone got a pair of 8.5 tranquils your trying to get rid of im looking to cop a pair

Back
Top Bottom