OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is it a wrap for Olive Flyknits at retail stores? Those never hit Footlocker, Footaction or Finishline stores if I'm not mistaken. They'd usually do a limited online release and then release instore ala Plats. Olives never seemed to have made it to stores unless I missed them. :nerd:

Is it a wrap for Olive Flyknits at retail stores? Those never hit Footlocker, Footaction or Finishline stores if I'm not mistaken. They'd usually do a limited online release and then release instore ala Plats. Olives never seemed to have made it to stores unless I missed them.
nerd.gif
Olives made it to all the retailers, they even restocked a few times. Haven't seen them around for a while now...

Last edited:
Is it a wrap for Olive Flyknits at retail stores? Those never hit Footlocker, Footaction or Finishline stores if I'm not mistaken. They'd usually do a limited online release and then release instore ala Plats. Olives never seemed to have made it to stores unless I missed them. :nerd:
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...00/nike-flyknit-racer-mens/olive-green/black/

Thanks for the link but those aren't adding to cart. I'll do some digging around this weekend.

Edit: So yeah looks like a couple of Footlockers in the Dallas area might have these after doing a zipcode search.

Good looks andydotcom andydotcom ! Had no idea these were in-store but I guess that's what happens when you turn into an online shopping snob.

Last edited:
...and don't forget the additional 30% off at Nike Stores from 2/23 - 2/27 with the voucher you'd either get via email or in your Nike+ app inbox.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link but those aren't adding to cart. I'll do some digging around this weekend.

Edit: So yeah looks like a couple of Footlockers in the Dallas area might have these after doing a zipcode search.

Good looks @andydotcom ! Had no idea these were in-store but I guess that's what happens when you turn into an online shopping snob.
@50inchvert  might want to check FNL as well, they restocked a few times. Probability not on your side but can't hurt to check your local stores.

Exact same position man. Lets hope that JD Sports ships in decent condition + you dont get charged much duty. I did a quick search of JD Sports on google before purchasing and it had horrendous reviews so I didnt buy from them.

Luckily I have a place in the US so I should be clear of any duties.

The very first time I ordered from JD sports I shipped to Canada and they tried charging me $90 CAD in duties LOL. I was like wtf that's almost the cost of the shoes send that **** back haha. Learned a lesson there.

And yes they are definitely not the fastest.
Man, I spoke way too soon apparently. JD Sports cancelled my order. Luckily it was right before the SNS drop so I grabbed a pear from SNS. Wasn't able to get my TTS though, got an 11.5. Hopefully they fit...and more importantly hopefully they ship.

thought I could just casually go on snkrs at 11:00am pst and get some no parking, guess I was wrong 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Man, I spoke way too soon apparently. JD Sports cancelled my order. Luckily it was right before the SNS drop so I grabbed a pear from SNS. Wasn't able to get my TTS though, got an 11.5. Hopefully they fit...and more importantly hopefully they ship.
why would you settle for a different size? especially for a running shoe?

if you can't get your size, just don't buy them

they're gonna fit weird and you'll never feel like wearing them

I can't believe these are selling out like this. Same thing happened to me with the pure plats I wanted to wait and get them on discount and can't seem to find them at retail now. 

I can't believe these are selling out like this. Same thing happened to me with the pure plats I wanted to wait and get them on discount and can't seem to find them at retail now. 

Yeah, thats why I always check out multiple places to see how stock numbers are which have been pretty accurate thus far, hence my worries about grabbing a pair yesterday. In Canada, we have to be pretty on top of things just because of the limited options we have.

Stock numbers for the blue glows will be better than these apparently, and there will be plenty of triple whites it seems.

What's TTS for you? That was my issue yesterday. If it makes you feel better, I watched three random "unboxing" videos from JDSports.. All shipped in bags, one had two right shoes and another had the security tag still attached.

why would you settle for a different size? especially for a running shoe?

if you can't get your size, just don't buy them

they're gonna fit weird and you'll never feel like wearing them
Well let me break it down for you. The poll for this thread indicates 44% of people go tts, 23% of people find tts snug, while 28% of people 0.5up. So first off that's an indication to me that if maybe I have a wide foot I should go up have a size. Having said that I do not like my sneakers snug. Secondly, I've asked some people that own fk racers and they've also indicated tts if normal width foot and 0.5up if wider than normal. I would say generally for most shoes I'm good with TTS but sometimes have width issues and these shoes look particularly skinny/narrow. Last, I don't own any racers so I don't know my size so worst case scenario I return (probably a pain in the *** overseas) or resell.

Long story short I don't own any racers so this is somewhat of a guessing game for me.

Thankfully there's places like NT where one can get a sense of sizing before ordering something online.

Last edited:
Well let me break it down for you. The poll for this thread indicates 44% of people go tts, 23% of people find tts snug, while 28% of people 0.5up. So first off that's an indication to me that if maybe I have a wide foot I should go up have a size. Having said that I do not like my sneakers snug. Secondly, I've asked some people that own fk racers and they've also indicated tts if normal width foot and 0.5up if wider than normal. I would say generally for most shoes I'm good with TTS but sometimes have width issues and these shoes look particularly skinny/narrow. Last, I don't own any racers so I don't know my size so worst case scenario I return (probably a pain in the *** overseas) or resell.

Long story short I don't own any racers so this is a somewhat of a guessing game for me.

Thankfully there's places like NT where one can get a sense of sizing before ordering something online.

Im a 9 in Ultra Boost and 9.5 in Flyknit Racers with a wide foot so you should be good to go.

Always try to cop on Nike if you like something. Then if you find it cheaper or don't want them anymore, you can always return them for free.

My "-013 - No Parking" SNKRS order from this morning just shipped :pimp:, Nike has improved their order to shipping speeds recently.

Back
Top Bottom