OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Trainer Szn byke?

whiguyblink.gif

After buying and returning 6 pairs even before official launch i'm done trying to find the perfect weave.  this is the best i could do.  same thing i did with the pure platinums getting some with the least amount of olive in the toe box.  haven't worn those either.  i hope they cancel the racers since i dont want to keep opening my wallet.

Still too early to say,  8 cws planned but no RD. 

They have a different sku than the previous model ( My guess is they don't have the plus sensor and slight weave variant) 
This needs to be stickied at the top of the page or something.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on some Oreos just to keep from buying them multis lol least I'll actually wear them just can't see myself rocking multis and was about to buy em anyway. Probably still end up copping down the line if still available just to have em.

the MC2 are better in person in natural light btw.  and thanks to all who post photos without filters or edits.  there are no racers that are that are the colors of skittles.  IG is filled with people filtering tf out of every racer.

could wait any longer on those fire rooster's. WC and the sale price, not a bad price. 

Yup. Those roosters are hot. Waiting till they lower the price...

I'm still kicking my self bc I didn't jump on the $87 triple blacks 2 weeks ago.. should of tripled for work

the MC2 are better in person in natural light btw.  and thanks to all who post photos without filters or edits.  there are no racers that are that are the colors of skittles.  IG is filled with people filtering tf out of every racer.
100% true, and 100% guilty, 3.0 really grew on me, comes down to preference pink/yellow or blue/green. Still not a fan of the grey tongue, anybody know where to find replacement laces similar to 2.0 style, but grey 3.0 tongue color? Happy #FlyknitFriday !

2.0 is really the only MC racer that does it for me.. tried on 3.0 at Nike Stanford last year, and na...

Crazy how these 2.0 are just sitting on NDC. The Boost hype is too strong
not going to get into the boost/nike/adidas conversation but when a particular shoe does not sell out instanly, don't people consider the inventory each company makes?  if there are only 100 pairs made and 100 pairs are sold, is that hype versus another company that makes 1,000 but sells 900 and is not sold out?   If im either company, i want to sell 90% of 1,000 pairs versus being hyped and selling 100% of 100.  the figures of sales will never be published so we'll never get an answer on what's selling versus hype creation.  

Back
Top Bottom