OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anybody have any leads on the knit by nights in a size 9? I sold my pair to somebody on NT for retail, but now I realize they would be perfect for work.

Last edited:
as usual... i tried adding to cart the be true racers on the SNKRS app upon release

"didn't get em"

"error"

and i know for sure these arent gonna sell out instantly lol

im convinced Nike is purposely doint this to my account since this isnt the only time its happened

oh well, time to make a new account
Same thing happens to me. Got the "didnt get em" this morning at 7:01 and then "error". I had a good feeling there was no way these sold out that quickly. And then an hour later, I see almost FSR on Nike+ app. 
mad.gif
 Why they gotta hold out for like a whole hour messing with me man?

Also, I got the "didn't get em" for the last 4-5 releases that I've tried. I guess Nike doesn't want my business anymore.

First pair of Flyknit Racers.
I know my girl is gonna love these Be True's.
Might have to cop a pair for myself, these look dope...
Had a 20% of NDC Promo Code.
Can't beat 128$ Shipped on RD :nthat:

Hey guys. Finally got a pair of unpadded white trainers in my size ! ! 

Unfortunately the bottom of the sole is really slippery.. anyone know how to fix that problem? it looks like it has lost it's traction

Last edited:

Hey guys. Finally got a pair of unpadded white trainers in my size ! ! 

Unfortunately the bottom of the sole is really slippery.. anyone know how to fix that problem? it looks like it has lost it's traction
If you google sole protectors or sticky sole protector, you'll come across some links.

I remember following this page on IG (cant remember the name) that had them but unfollowed as the store was asking $25+ per pair. I never have used them but some of these protectors also ensure added grip in addition to the protection of the sole. 

Last edited:
Be Trues really sitting in US? Sold out here in the U.K. Will probs end up paying the £180 resell. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

So apparently the BE TRUES are not the last racers??? Anyone have info on these?

Are they the pink ones that we're supposed to come in the pack?

Last edited:
Same thing happens to me. Got the "didnt get em" this morning at 7:01 and then "error". I had a good feeling there was no way these sold out that quickly. And then an hour later, I see almost FSR on Nike+ app. >:  Why they gotta hold out for like a whole hour messing with me man?

Also, I got the "didn't get em" for the last 4-5 releases that I've tried. I guess Nike doesn't want my business anymore.

update from my last post...

I see that they charged my account too

and this is without giving me the shoes

seems like it went through the first time since there was no instant sell out but nike decided to withhold the shoes but still charge me

this is getting too hilarious

Just hoppin back on and seeing I wasn't the only one who saw the sold out after like 10 minutes 
laugh.gif
 I guess these will sit for a bit, oh well.

My girl wanted a pair but totally forgot they were releasing, good thing it was a fake sold out then and they just sitting lol

Back
Top Bottom