OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think these might be the first ones dropping

No official date yet but expect one cw per month starting in July. I'll update as needed.

Nike Flyknit Trainer 
$150
AH8396

-001 PALE GREY/ BLACK- WHITE
-100 WHITE/ BLACK-WHITE
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/ BLACK-WHITE
-600 SUNSET TINT/ BLACK-WHITE 

@dragicon

Last edited:
Turbomugenhatch,

which Ontario outlet had them?  i'm trying to track down a size 11/11.5 

Last edited:
Mariah

Damn im excited for the trainers to release. Imma just try and not think about it too much so that time goes by faster :lol:

Same here. I force myself to wear them because i have so many pairs. Won't wear them if i know i'm going to be doing a lot of walking. Still like the look of FK's though.
3.0 is more comfortable than 1.0 though. Its the knit pattern that people don't like about the 3.0

Agreed. For me overall 3.0 > 1.0. I prefer how the 3.0 primeknit feel around my foot. Knit pattern doesn't really bother me. At the end of the day, how many people really cares about the knit pattern when you're out and about? they are all ultraboost.

Back to the racers - I'm not liking the Mariahs so far.

Last edited:
3.0 is more comfortable than 1.0 though. Its the knit pattern that people don't like about the 3.0
Lol ik, we won't get into UB talk here but I'm not a fan of the pattern on them.

Any more info about the trainers that were supposed to hit soon?
Not for sure, but I think this was talked about when the rumor was first coming around on this thread. Can't really find anything about a possible date

Back
Top Bottom