OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Repped on that social status!! Just picked up a size 8 . normally wear a 7.5 but that was a SNKRS exclusive size.

$162 shipped to California ... feels good that Nike came right back to the competition..

guessing you were able to slip in when the 9 was restocked again, i was on it before the link posted on NT but sold out while in cart, then went back up again. contrats on the cop

Yea just clicked that link that lookluke lookluke posted, 9 was available, Chrome auto-filled most of my info... then confirmed. Was there only 1 size 9?

guessing you were able to slip in when the 9 was restocked again, i was on it before the link posted on NT but sold out while in cart, then went back up again. contrats on the cop

They restocked 3 times in 15 mins according to the app so keep checking for possible restock

****, sorry for the accidental cart jack. Think you can fit into an 8.5?

all good fam, wide footer here (0.5 up on racers) so was shooting for the 9 based on the TTS comments in here. May just need to settle for some pale greys as consolation prize. Appreciate the offer though!

social status with that f'n size 13 restock again, g'dmnit.

Will pick the trainers up off ebay next month after the iPhone 8. Hyped but not pressed atm.

And yea 9-10 is the highest demand I definitely need a 10 after choking in 9.5 OG's for years.

Anyone know how long it takes Bodegas to ship? I hoping it will come sooner rather than later.

On a side note, this has been my first pick up in more than 3 years, when I left the game back then. Man, I really forgot that nervous excitement that you get on release days, which a lot of the time resulted in nothing but despondent disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom