OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
took a stern L on SNKRS, Bodega cancelled by order, got the confirmation on DSMNY but i wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled, created an account just to say this...

Yes very hyped
Glad they release today. Had logged in ready to go

Yeah I've been telling people all day yesterday about dsm so they should've registered and had it ready to go at 11...

Glad you and others here were able to eat today.

Grabbed a 10.5 from Shoe Gallery Inc. and a 10 from DSM

Only need one so gonna see which fits best...

Anyone who ordered from Shoe Gallery on Weds night, got shipping yet?

Seeing a canceled order on here. Don't know if it has always been the case, but Bodega/cancel orders seems to be common enough for me to not bother with them. Just a word to the wise.

So did nike not release the whites in a 12.5? I see no listings on ebay which makes me think they didn't.

Makes me feel a little better about forgetting to get on snkrs at 7am smfh :lol:

So did nike not release the whites in a 12.5? I see no listings on ebay which makes me think they didn't.

Makes me feel a little better about forgetting to get on snkrs at 7am smfh :lol:

They apparently did because this guy on stockx has the only pair of 12.5 for sale at $500

Nike didn't sell them online idk if another U.K. or overseas did or it's not the 2017 pair

:angry:

Screenshot_20170825-100430.jpg

So heated right now

sucks to hear about the cancellation BUT look at the bright side, money back in your pocket

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I dont understand, I strike out on SNKRS yesterday for these trainers but I just won the draw for Hyper Adapts lol

Nike had some sympathy for me after yesterday's order. We cool Nike, we cool. :emoji_hearts:

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I dont understand, I strike out on SNKRS yesterday for these trainers but I just won the draw for Hyper Adapts lol

Nike had some sympathy for me after yesterday's order. We cool Nike, we cool. :emoji_hearts:

$800 shoes doe...

Back
Top Bottom