OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
3F637157-0C95-435A-AFF6-26FD3EAFB078.png
C8F3629E-A311-48A6-BDAB-364546BC323B.png
He said locally, he must live in a town called Nowheresville
Oh! But wait there is more.

By the way Nowhersville is nice. Population 1.

yall can have at it with the mc trainer. was never a fan

only other trainer i may be interested in are classic volts, red/blue glows, and those new white gum joints

yall can have at it with the mc trainer. was never a fan

only other trainer i may be interested in are classic volts, red/blue glows, and those new white gum joints
MC weren’t hyped until they hit the outlets. At the time everyone wanted the MC Racer.

But I am with you I want the volts and glows.

so now that the black/whites are done hopefully we get some other colors using that same weave pattern like what happened with this white/blacks leading into cirrus blues and sunset tints

I remember seeing blue glows and the padded whites at the clearance store for like $50 and leaving them. I was more interested in the flyknit lunar 1’s.

Still regret leaving the blacks at the ES for $75 after walking around with them for an hour in my cart. Glad to finally have them now.

FNL shipped. :pimp:

Still not entirely sure how I managed to cop from there, but I’ll take it. I NEVER get thru on hyped drops there.

Still waiting on pair #2 from StockX to ship. Kinda hoping the seller cancels after getting a pair for retail. :lol:

I'm in the same boat bruh. I NEVER get thru on FNL. The website always crashes on me for every release but somehow came thru this time.

Going into it i thoughts SNKRS was my only shot. Still can't believe FNL came thru.

US is going to get their pairs late.....waiting game begins.

Thinking the same thing since it doesn't seem like the US boutiques got anything. Ain't really stressing.

Although it does suck that I was ontop of the SNKRS drop and didn't hit. I must've did the entire buy process in 10 seconds but got placed in line and it was sold out.

Gotta be careful with those white trainers on resale, a lot people selling the light grey as white.

Plus black white definitely gonna sell for a higher price if it comes to it.

Gotta be careful with those white trainers on resale, a lot people selling the light grey as white.

Plus black white definitely gonna sell for a higher price if it comes to it.

It's so easy to tell the difference between the pale grey and white. Pale Grey has the black outsole and the white has the white outsole. All you gotta do is look at the tip of the toe.

Just got my triple black trainers in. They definitely have more support for my wide feet, but my flyknit racers are more comfortable. The flyknit on the trainers just feel a lot more rigid?

Back
Top Bottom