OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got throught the queue for the first time ever on kicksusa. No sizes even listed anymore.

same here, first time ever getting through and not a single size option to choose from lol still looking for a size 9!!

:smh: What a waste of time. Don't understand why these gotta be so damn hyped and hard to get. Bots and beast are having a field day. I mean I know people like the shoe but damn.

:smh: What a waste of time. Don't understand why these gotta be so damn hyped and hard to get. Bots and beast are having a field day. I mean I know people like the shoe but damn.
these were readily available in 2012. if you didn't get them then they're you're sorta part of the hype.

Did whites have a re-release last year? I missed out because of financial issues. Couldn't get my shoes sold in time. Should I wait it out or pull the resell trigger?

I hope you guys get your pair. I have no doubt you eventually will for retail.

This is so stupid. No reason for them to keep these limited. A re-release at that. Stuff like this makes me go away from putting in any effort to cop shoes. I'm too old for this.
im pretty sure boutiques will start to get them soon

these were readily available in 2012. if you didn't get them then they're you're sorta part of the hype.

? Ok so let me get this straight. I didn't get these in 2012 so I can't have these now, without being part of the hype? I missed out on these only after and because Kanye wore them. Period. Before that they were on the verge of going on sale, genius. When I was finally ready to buy they were gone because of hype. You don't me or my history with flyknit shoes. "these were readily available in 2012. if you didn't get them then they're you're sorta part of the hype" You're sorta part of the "lame" with an insulting comment like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom