OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Did NF stop taking phone orders to do scammers and fraudulent charges?

I remember calling Nike Flatiron (obviously not an outlet store) to place a phone order and was told to purchase a Nike GC for the amount of the shoe and call back with that info in order to purchase the item.

Couldn't the factory stores apply the same rule?

Personally, I like them (88 Racer) A LOT! I hope they aren’t well received like the Tenacity 88s, so I could scoop them at clearance prices.

Back day. Patiently waiting for a sale on the red fnk.

20180718_145856.jpg

Did NF stop taking phone orders to do scammers and fraudulent charges?

I remember calling Nike Flatiron (obviously not an outlet store) to place a phone order and was told to purchase a Nike GC for the amount of the shoe and call back with that info in order to purchase the item.

Couldn't the factory stores apply the same rule?
Might be that too many people caught on about phone ordering and they were getting too many orders. More work for the employees so they probably stopped it.

KD always dresses like that. One of those dudes who wear same **** in and out of the house. Just super chill vibe

Looking to see whats a fair sell price for these racers ;

- MC 1.0 Sz 10.5 (new)
- Atomic Purple Sz 10 (new)
- Volt 2.0 Sz 10.5 (VNDS)

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers

Anybody know if there is a way to remove the painted swooshes on the new trainers? I would assume some sort of paint remover would do it, but I'm curious if anybody has done it.

Back
Top Bottom