OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Another banger of a day outside… calls for appropriate footwear to enjoy it.

image.jpg

If Govrn wasn’t charging crazy prices these days, I’d have a pair of those epics swapped
Yeah, last time I used their services it was 90 bones - Now it’s $150. Will continue to use them as I was very happy with my two orders. You know of anyone else doing quality soleswaps?

Yeah, last time I used their services it was 90 bones - Now it’s $150. Will continue to use them as I was very happy with my two orders. You know of anyone else doing quality soleswaps?

He quoted me at $250 a swap just a week ago… and I’ve probably done 20 swaps with him over the last 5-10 years.

Am I the only one that doesn't remember this colorway at all?

I actually have a pair listed on Mercari right now that no one wants.

I can’t bring myself to wear them because they’ll never stay ice white so prefer to unload them if possible.

I’d argue they should’ve went white/gum outsole for the Racer and maybe white/navy outsole for the Trainer

I actually have a pair listed on Mercari right now that no one wants.

I can’t bring myself to wear them because they’ll never stay ice white so prefer to unload them if possible.

I’d argue they should’ve went white/gum outsole for the Racer and maybe white/navy outsole for the Trainer
now this color way sounds fire. maybe a little custom work can be done:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

My 14 year old ended up just like his old man, wearing a 14 at 14. I selectively give him pairs of mine to wear but definitely should have had better foresight. I had posted about the outsole on the left shoe peeling off in a Chipotle (last year I think?).

IMG_7822.jpeg

Came home to find completely missing outsole on the other one. Honestly kinda over dealing with separation on all these racers and midsoles on some Trainers. Only been wearing a few select Racers to the gym; Vapormax for most casual these days.

Last edited:
My 14 year old ended up just like his old man, wearing a 14 at 14. I selectively give him pairs of mine to wear but definitely should have had better foresight. I had posted about the outsole on the left shoe peeling off in a Chipotle (last year I think?).

IMG_7822.jpeg

Came home to find completely missing outsole on the other one. Honestly kinda over dealing with separation on all these racers and midsoles on some Trainers. Only been wearing a few select Racers to the gym; Vapormax for most casual these days.

I feel your pain. I actually keep a pair of worn out Pegasuses in both of my cars in case I’m out and about and my racers fail on me :lol:

The Peg Trail 5 sole looks great, IMHO. However, it has a portion of the Swoosh painted on it and those accents, which limit compatibility for swaps.

With that said, the PT4 sole might be another good option for the Flyknit Agility and Racer.

Flyknit Agility X Pegasus Trail 4 - Potion.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom