OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

NDC is turning into a joke. Now when ordering you have just as good of chance of getting what you ordered as you do it getting cancelled plus 15% off or receiving multiple pairs. haha

Originally Posted by manifresh

Just a heads up I received my pair of rogues from footaction about a week ago and the box was pretty beat up at least to me it was and I called them and let them know I wasnt pleased so I ended up getting a $10 gift card thats the best I could get out of em so if anyone else has this problem call the company and complain because this isnt the first time Ive received a beat up box

Thanks for the heads up my box came beat up too.ima give them a call

Originally Posted by Dcypoe
same ones as Leo... look quite similar to some iD's i want to order but i wish they'd add that green midsole as an option 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Weirdest thing.

Nike called and said they would bill me for the extra pairs they sent me.

And that I would be charged.

Just going to send them back to nike....too much of a headache keeping them and going through this ordeal.

When did you get the call fam?

Smh... It's none of our mistakes Nike #$#%** up. They should seriously just take the L for their processing and shipping departments errors, take notes and make sure (for their part anyway) it doesn't happen again.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Weirdest thing.

Just going to send them back to nike....too much of a headache keeping them and going through this ordeal.

This morning.

Told me they would be charging guys, if they didn't return their pairs.

I told them I didn't want to deal with all that, they said they'd send me a return label.

Weirdest thing.

Odd, I wonder how many people they have to contact.

I guess that means they should be getting some back in soon.

Weirdest thing.

This morning.

I told them I didn't want to deal with all that, they said they'd send me a return label.
damn they still have the nerve to charge you for 2 pairs even though they messed up SMH

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

This morning.

damn they still have the nerve to charge you for 2 pairs even though they messed up SMH

the nerve? 
laugh.gif

they have every right to charge people for shoes that were received.
say your bank "accidentally" deposits an extra grand in your account.  you think you get to keep that because of the bank's mistake?
Now if people received shoes out of the blue, that would be a different story.
this was a case of people ordered shoes, got cancellation emails, but received shoes anyways.
what's funny about this is people who had every intention of buying these shoes, got the shoes, thought they were getting free shoes and now that they have to pay, they want to send them back.  y'all wanted the shoes in the first place right?  why not keep a pair?

-J-

no matter how much nike makes, and this error was on their part, they are still not just giving away free shoes. They even went from giving $50 giftcard with free next day air for cancelled orders to just 15% and free ground shipping. They might offer you guys that 15% your next order for this inconvenience.

I think in certain cases Nike may have just chalked it up as a loss but seeing the number of people who got doubles or triples in this forum alone they probably decided that they would either have to charge or try to get those pairs back. Unfortunate for those who received extra pairs thinking it was their lucky day but understandable from Nike's perspective.

I dont have a problem them charging me for the 1 pair I ordered even after them emailing me twice saying my order was cancelled...now if they want to charge for the 2nd pair, they better call me to authorize the payment on my credit card...

I dont have a problem them charging me for the 1 pair I ordered even after them emailing me twice saying my order was cancelled...now if they want to charge for the 2nd pair, they better call me to authorize the payment on my credit card...
my exact thoughts.... if they charge me without authorization I'll contact paypal and let them know I didnt approve the extra charge.

edit.... just tried on my rogues for a second and took a few step in em. Not cushioned like some (but Id assume they'll break in a bit as I wear em longer) and they felt really good as far as sizing. I went tts btw... I hear some complaining about comfort, and fit... do they feel bad after time of wearing?

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Dcypoe
same ones as Leo... look quite similar to some iD's i want to order but i wish they'd add that green midsole as an option 
eyes.gif
Yeah he hit up KD on twitter asking where he could get them since Leo wasn't talking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

my exact thoughts.... if they charge me without authorization I'll contact paypal and let them know I didnt approve the extra charge.

edit.... just tried on my rogues for a second and took a few step in em. Not cushioned like some (but Id assume they'll break in a bit as I wear em longer) and they felt really good as far as sizing. I went tts btw... I hear some complaining about comfort, and fit... do they feel bad after time of wearing?

Exactly.  Charging customers for shoes they didn't order isn't going to fix their mistake.

As one of the few whose orders truly got canceled, I feel no sympathy for yall ...lol jk.

I still can't believe mine was canceled, when I ordered almost immediately after they popped up...and the fact that some of you got double orders.

I do still want Rogues tho
frown.gif

-Pete

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

As one of the few whose orders truly got canceled, I feel no sympathy for yall ...lol jk.

I still can't believe mine was canceled, when I ordered almost immediately after they popped up...and the fact that some of you got double orders.

I do still want Rogues tho
frown.gif

-Pete
call nike and see if they can get you a pair that might get sent back...

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

This morning.

the nerve? 
laugh.gif

they have every right to charge people for shoes that were received.
say your bank "accidentally" deposits an extra grand in your account.  you think you get to keep that because of the bank's mistake?
Now if people received shoes out of the blue, that would be a different story.
this was a case of people ordered shoes, got cancellation emails, but received shoes anyways.
what's funny about this is people who had every intention of buying these shoes, got the shoes, thought they were getting free shoes and now that they have to pay, they want to send them back.  y'all wanted the shoes in the first place right?  why not keep a pair?

-J-

I have no issue with paying for the two I ordered.

I do have an issue with the two pairs I didn't order, those will go back...

to people who received extra pairs
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/products/pro15.shtm
Q. Am I obligated to return or pay for merchandise I never ordered?

A. No. If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift.

Q. Must I notify the seller if I keep unordered merchandise without paying for it?

A. You have no legal obligation to notify the seller. However, it is a good idea to write a letter to the company stating that you didn’t order the item and, therefore, you have a legal right to keep it for free. This may discourage the seller from sending you bills or dunning notices, or it may help clear up an honest error. Send your letter by certified mail. Keep the return receipt and a copy of the letter for your records. You may need it later.

now this can get messy I guess.
you order 2 pairs.  they send you 4.  technically you didn't order that many.  I'm not a lawyer, but I would intrepret that to mean that the extra 2 pairs of shoes can be kept.

now, if you ordered 2 pairs and received 2 pairs, I would think you are on the hook for payment...

there's a myriad of circumstances in this thread.
People ordering their shoes, getting charged for their shoes and receiving their shoes (like me)
People ordering shoes, getting charged, receiving their shoes plus extra pairs. 
People ordering their shoes, having their orders cancelled and getting shoes anyways.
People ordering their shoes, having their orders cancelled and them not only receiving the amount of shoes on the original order, but extras.

I'm rambling.  bye...

-J-

As much hassle as Nike puts us all through.
With their site constantly crashing in one way or another.
Canceling orders.
False restocks.
Hyping limited shoes in the hopes that people will by more GR's when they fail at getting the limiteds.
Overcharging for low quality, incorrect shoes (retros especially).
Etc, Etc.

I say when they call, people tell them...
Fine, you want the shoes people who got them didn't order back?
Then you send a Nike rep to their houses to get them, because they're not going through the hassle of packing them, printing labels, and taking them to UPS.
And by the way, their houses are not stockrooms, they'll be charging you $5 rent a day per pair for storing your shoes.
If that doesn't work you for, how are you planning on reimbursing them for their time and effort required to store and then send you back shoes they didn't order?
Because they're not Nike employees, it's not their job, so they're not going to do your work for you, or fix your mistakes for you for free.

Back
Top Bottom