OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

the reselling price is way over 300, one just sold for 600. its crazy what hype does to shoes. im glad they actually confirmed a release date so I can be prepared and actually get the pair for retail.

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

GOOD LORD. i am copping 2 pairs of those, wait july 21st? u sure it isnt the 23rd? i saw the nike link stating release dates. it said the 23rd, a little unusual for releases not to be on a saturday. please inform me so im not confused! thx

[table][tr][td]07/21/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV[/td][td]Tour Yellow/Lemon Twist-Photo Blue[/td][td]$95[/td][td]473679-703[/td][/tr][/table]

double post. 

Originally Posted by torres

GOOD LORD. i am copping 2 pairs of those, wait july 21st? u sure it isnt the 23rd? i saw the nike link stating release dates. it said the 23rd, a little unusual for releases not to be on a saturday. please inform me so im not confused! thx

[table][tr][td]07/21/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV[/td][td]Tour Yellow/Lemon Twist-Photo Blue[/td][td]$95[/td][td]473679-703[/td][/tr][/table]
July 21st is a Saturday, I think you're thinking of June which the 23rd (today) is a Sat

anyone else think it would be nice if the scoring titles were an upgraded version of the actual shoe he clinched the ST in? I dont know which pair he wore, but have that same colorway with maybe add some gold accents, or something? Keep it simple without all the weird print... all those blocks remind me of bricks... bricks on a ST shoe? lol

still don't like em...i was hoping they'd stick with the blue/orange theme...but i guess i'll just ID those...

i'm hopin they release the home finals pair, if not it's cool...the USA's might be a sleeper pick

I need 2 of those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Scoring titles look dope but thats a CW I don't see my self rocking. On the fence on these.

Still trying to get my hands on some Rogues though lol

the reselling price is way over 300, one just sold for 600. its crazy what hype does to shoes. im glad they actually confirmed a release date so I can be prepared and actually get the pair for retail.

Don't believe it's going to be 600 at all, this is for early release pairs we're talking.
If the release is what I think it will be, they're going to end up in the Aunt Pearl/BHM price range

Anybody else get charged for thier N7's that have been pending since RD????? I have a preauthorization on my account for the charge?????? It showed up yesterday.....

Originally Posted by Weather

Don't believe it's going to be 600 at all, this is for early release pairs we're talking.
If the release is what I think it will be, they're going to end up in the Aunt Pearl/BHM price range

Yeah, I'd say after RD you could find these anywhere from 180-270, more towards like 225

Depending on availability, I could see these possibly reaching into Galaxy type price ranges after they first dropped. So 250 *@@. That's the most I could see these going for though.

Back
Top Bottom