OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

just checking things out on here

The scoring titles are a pass for me

USA KDs looking good. Not sure if I'm going to cop. After copping the Olympic Uptempos I have all the USA colorway kicks I want. (Uptempos, 180s, and Olympic 7s)

What's up NT!  I figured my first post should be in the KD thread.

Anyways, I visited the HOH Galleria in Houston and there has been a line for the past few days for the STs. Crazy how the KD line has changed over just the past couple of years. Can't wait for the Olympics to come out, though.  Maybe we'll have better luck with those.

Anyways, I visited the HOH Galleria in Houston and there has been a line for the past few days for the STs. Crazy how the KD line has changed over just the past couple of years. Can't wait for the Olympics to come out, though.  Maybe we'll have better luck with those.

More like how its changed in less than a year

anyways i will be camping tomorrow for that twitter rsvp.

Those kids are always camping out mad early at the Galleria. Northline, too. :smh:

those hypebeast i think they stuck on snaketalk.com instead here LOL!!! still waiting for ST release day confirmation in china and also KD IV USA gonna cop for my homie :D

Man. The hype with these STs... I just dont see things going well with people camping a full business week in some spots... good luck to everyone and stay safe.

I remember when ST 2s dropped, and it was smooth sailing....walked into HOH,picked up a few for people,and walked right now....

guess that will never happen again :lol: :smh:

NT NY RSVP just went live... and it's 9:30 am... Never seen an RSVP that early before. I was a bit slow. Hope I get some good news.

i picked a sz. 14 to give myself the best chance, a sz. 15 wouldve just been ******ed

Back
Top Bottom