OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

struck out on twitter im not even going to trip tho
on to the Oly and if they do drop the gold medals
but im at a point in my sneakerhead career that
if i cant cop comfortably im just gonna let it pass

Another KD shoe i'll probably have no chance at getting. This limited crap is BS. I called HoH ATL and chick told me every KD 4 coming out will be limited including the Olympic KD. I find that hard to believe but that's what she said. 

Soooo y'all might as well start camping the day the Olympics start if you want a chance at those Gold Medals at retail. 

:smh: I remember when it use to be easy buying sneakers here in the A. Once the hood got introduced to reselling mess got harder. Never had to camp for any release. I use to beg for a HOH here. Now that we have one I've only been able to take advantage once, for the Kobe 7 Cloaks. And that's because there was so much hype for the white/cement 4s. Mess has really gotten crazy here when it comes to kicks.

gold pair comes with two laces
Beautiful 
pimp.gif
 actually like with the purple laces

mean.gif
I remember when it use to be easy buying sneakers here in the A. Once the hood got introduced to reselling mess got harder. Never had to camp for any release. I use to beg for a HOH here. Now that we have one I've only been able to take advantage once, for the Kobe 7 Cloaks. And that's because there was so much hype for the white/cement 4s. Mess has really gotten crazy here when it comes to kicks.
Man who you tellin? I been away at school the last 5 years and was just used to walking in stores at 3/4 o'clock and getting what I want. I went to South Dekalb when the 6's came out around 8 cuz I saw people lined up outside Athletes Foot, I was like oh ****. Went in the mall and they had been giving out tickets at Foot Locker and Foot Action. I got a ticket for a 8.5 and was like **** Champs and DTLR open at 10 so i'll just come back and try to cop then.

Got back around 9:40 people were lined up for Champs and DTLR, never in the history of South Dekalb mall had I seen that. I was able to cop another ticket for a 8.5 but the 9 was sold to the dopeboy with 950 tats on his face, but it's all G. I returned them and let somebody else get a shot at em cuz I rather have had the Game Royal Lebrons that dropped that day.

F RESELLERS! I swear I hope these Olympic KD's are a general release cuz i'm passing on the umpteenth retro of the 7s.

Damn id rather they release at a random time, now everyone gone be swarming the site at 9, oh well

Anyone mind explaining exactly what they mean by 1 per consumer? So if i'm lucky on a different Nike Store Account or Credit card I can order another pair?

I just sent a DM and tweeted Nike to change the release of the ST tomorrow to a random time to kick out the new hypes that came out for this release and oh yeah especially you damn resellers trying to make a small buck :x

Honestly, anything after 10 seconds is going to be a loss for shoes that everyone wants.  For the LeBron 9 Miami Vice, you had to have responded within 5 seconds.  It's just as bad as trying to score a pair online at the 9am ET releases now.
Well I think I always have a good chance cos I wear size 14 which usually doesn't sell out as quick as other sizes. 32 seconds was my fastest ever and I failed. But the ones I have won where sent in like a minute and half after link. It's a crap shoot man. And at times I think it's rigged. Oh well, not losing sleep. Try my luck on raffles and NDC.

I know the online sneakerheads don't want to give up their strategies for ordering on Nikestore, but I've been hunting down KDs. They just don't release in my city (Memphis). If anyone has some tips that can help me grab a pair online please message me! Thank you.

I know the online sneakerheads don't want to give up their strategies for ordering on Nikestore, but I've been hunting down KDs. They just don't release in my city (Memphis). If anyone has some tips that can help me grab a pair online please message me! Thank you.

I know a few tricks or NDC if interested.

Back
Top Bottom