OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So fnl not getting the USA kds, does anyone have info on other retailers other than ndc??? eastbay rep whats the word?

Last edited:
breaks my heart how nike would make a shoe so limited to get sales to go up only to restock after everyone buys. smh

How would you not expect something crazy? Lebron and Kobe USA shoes have been out for awhile. KD was the only one left, why the wait. Unless Nike had something different for his shoe.

I feel as if I wouldn't have liked the ST's so much if they weren't so limited. 
Really want that USA colorway but if I'm not able to snag them i'm not going to complain about them being too limited or resale prices.
I'll either pass or pay rape.
What really sets me off is the twitter RSVP, talked to a couple dudes in the santa monica store yesterday and they said they even know that the system is hacked.
Literally sent the KD ST tweet in 5 seconds and wasn't able to RSVP, They get fined for having a line outside the store so with any limited release it will come down to Twitter RSVP :smh:

THATS WHAT I HATE

The Twitter RSVP ALWAYS fails me and I send it withing a seconds.

KD IV iD “Taxi’s” came in today!  They are amazing in person…

Take that Scoring Titles (bitter from failing to secure a pair).  After these came in today, I feel a lot better!!!  Deciding now which lace combo I like better (Black or Red).

1[sup]st[/sup] post, not really, I have been unable to recover my user following the recent upgrade to the site. Oh well, enjoy the pics.

General Thoughts…

Take that Scoring Titles (bitter from failing to secure a pair).  After these came in today, I feel a lot better!!!  Deciding now which lace combo I like better (Black or Red).

1[SUP]st[/SUP] post, not really, I have been unable to recover my user following the recent upgrade to the site. Oh well, enjoy the pics.

General Thoughts…

Those look smooth

I went over to sneakers talk and tried to get the word out that they were not Nike talk and I got banned lol oh well. I hope those yea really are not limited.

1[SUP]st[/SUP] post, not really, I have been unable to recover my user following the recent upgrade to the site. Oh well, enjoy the pics.

General Thoughts…

You did a great job on those. Makes me wanna make a pair now. :smokin

General Thoughts…

These are probably my favorite ID's so far out of all the ones I've seen. Nice job.

:pimp:

1[sup]st[/sup] post, not really, I have been unable to recover my user following the recent upgrade to the site. Oh well, enjoy the pics.

General Thoughts…
Very nice IDs. Simple and nice. Red laces does make them pop a bit more but I think the black laces look better.
smokin.gif

only reason these olympic kds are a QS is because other wise they wouldn't sell out right away like the USA kobes or lebrons

I got email confirmation the very second I bought the ST from NDC but haven't received shipping email yet, and order status still says "preparing to ship"

anybody get shipping email or shipped order status yet?

@Peru. Same thing on my Nike account. I hit them up on chat asking them what's the hold up and they said that I should get a shipping conf. sometime tomorrow. Pissed me off cos I next day aired them thinking I should get them by Tuesday but Nike decided to take a whole business day just to ship 1 pair of shoes? wth is that?! lol 

I think you can iD a better version of the Olympics than what they are releasing anyway. They are so basic, no need to get all hyped over them.

And now I just checked my Nike account and turns out they shipped my ID's today. Wow. ST's and ID's in a foot race to my crib. Insane. Makes me nervous still seeing that "Preparing to Ship" on my ST order though. If they just ship the shirt and not the shoes I'm going to get all kinds of cray up in here. 

Back
Top Bottom