OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ they look really nice but i might just skip going after them this weekend going to be too much madness :smh:

It's common knowledge by now, that the twitter link is slower than the site update itself...
That's a fact...I hit the link 5x's before it actually went to the page on the release of the "Red Eagle"...and like I said before, I was just testing it out to see how this twitter link ish wrks
Are you saying the first time you click on the twitter link, it doesn't take you to the shoes for sale? If so, that hasn't been my experience. The link takes me straight to the shoes, where I see all the sizes but can't add anything to cart. It says the shoes have already been added by others. I have never been able to successfully add anything to cart using the twitter link. This is both on a mobile device and laptop computer. I would think a mobile device would be quicker since twitter is easier to refresh on an iPhone. 
Having 3 different shoes drop at the same time doesn't help either because Twitter has to spit them all out one by one. Twitter link only SUCKS!
I couldn't agree more. At least before when multiple shoes dropped at the same time, you can pick and choose which one you want to go after. I have been unsuccessful on all of the twitter link only releases. I'm not salty though. I guess I should practice on shoes I don't want to increase my chances of getting the shoes I do want. Good luck everyone. 

I tried refreshing the page and nothing showed up for me on the last couple of releases. Thought that would've worked but I guess not...

I know NDC will get em online
but any other spots for retail?
and I have checked all over Florida and everybody is saying NO
mean.gif
Have u check the HOH in Tampa. I plan on going over there 2moro to find some info?

Too be honest, I was seriously thinking about copping the gold medals but I realized that I already have something similar to that, the Xmas Kd's. So I'm passing. :smokin Good luck to everyone tho!

Our local HOH is doing a raffle for the gold medal pack this weekend, all 4 shoes will be raffled off thurs and fri with pickup on Sat.

I was told HoH Tampa was not sure but they did not say "we are not getting them" They did say "we should know tuesday"

I was told HoH Tampa was not sure but they did not say "we are not getting them" They did say "we should know tuesday"

I talked to them late last night and said they weren't getting them. Who knows though. They just seem lost when it comes to new shoes.

Does anyone know if HOH Paris,Barcelona or London will have the Lebron X "Usas", Kobe VII "Gold Medal" and The zoom KD IV "Gold Medal"? And will The footlocker stores in Europe have them?

I talked to them late last night and said they weren't getting them. Who knows though. They just seem lost when it comes to new shoes.
I think I called around 6:00 Pm. Girl answers and says "I think but hold on..." I hear her say "Is it official that we are getting them" she gets back on the line and says "we will know tomorrow." 

If you get any solid info please PM me.

What the KD are :x

Like the other What the.

If they drop, probably try to cop to get a trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom