OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

some sneaker employees just suck.

Was not able to cop my size 12 like I expected. Hopefully I can buy a pair from a generous reseller just trying to look out. Its sad how ****** up the KD releases became. I own about 4 pairs (N7s,Rogues, Olympics) and have yet to buy a pair at retail. SMH

Niketown Chicago just tweeted they have 8-11.5, 13, 14 sizes left... RSVP if you can get there by 6-8 pm for those still looking in Chicago...

Don't know how limited these were but the Nike Chicago stock looked plentiful even after going through half the RSVP line. Enough for a second RSVP I suppose... :lol:

WOW!

There looks like plenty at NT Chicago. If I knew it was like that I would have made the hour and a half drive.

Anyone willing to help me out?

from HOH #s here in NY...Im hearing under 40 pairs at Harlem and 34th

NTNY seemed to have about 40-50 pairs

These are :pimp: but there are other better colorways imo

30blnwo.jpg

Still need Pearls and USAs

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I'll have 11 pairs of What the Kevin Durant for sale starting Monday for $2000 each. Every pair will be individually unique. If you want a pair I will supply the scissor but you have to supple needle and thread hahahaha.

And side note, I had the chance to cop rogues and YOTDs when I was in Europe and passed. Still can't believe I was so dumb. For retail too, over there it's a little ore but still. Tryna find a 13 in those here is ridiculous for the price I could've had them at.

Galaxy's, YOTD's, and BHM's are my favorites.

Really want those BHM's, but can't find a good price for me.

Scooped the LeBron's on NDC this morning. Wasn't quick enough to get the KD's shortly thereafter. Good thing I had my RSVP locked up at Nike Scottsdale.

Shoes are so much nicer in person. :pimp:

34i4o7l.jpg

Really thought I'd like these in person, I was sadly mistaken. Personally these are hideous to me, store stamped receipt No Return so I suppose these turn into trade bait. Here is my pic anyway....YUCK!
:x

Back
Top Bottom