OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Going to go ahead and presume based on recent developments that KD chinas aren't happening for me either.  I am more than happy to take an afternoon or morning off and chill to wait for some quality KDs as I did with the scoring title 2s, but this waiting in line all week for a "slim chance" that I may get a size 7.5 when I wear an 11.5 is just ludicrous.

In all likelihood, I will just hope that the hype dies down some after xmas and that we may be privileged to a few sweet colorways that are produced to the tune of maybe 5-10k versus. 250-500 pairs worldwide.  How we go from creamsicles, scoring title 2s, lemon drops, and scoring title 3 numbers to this current state of affairs is pretty mind boggling to me.
mad.gif

Going to go ahead and presume based on recent developments that KD chinas aren't happening for me either.  I am more than happy to take an afternoon or morning off and chill to wait for some quality KDs as I did with the scoring title 2s, but this waiting in line all week for a "slim chance" that I may get a size 7.5 when I wear an 11.5 is just ludicrous.

In all likelihood, I will just hope that the hype dies down some after xmas and that we may be privileged to a few sweet colorways that are produced to the tune of maybe 5-10k versus. 250-500 pairs worldwide.  How we go from creamsicles, scoring title 2s, lemon drops, and scoring title 3 numbers to this current state of affairs is pretty mind boggling to me.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Shout out to everybody that was at NTNY for the wristbands... Was able to get my bands!!!
What does this mean exactly?  For those of us not in tune with that scene, does that mean you have been waiting multiple hours/days to get banded and you now have multiple bands with which you may get the Nerfs in whatever size you like?  I am just curious as I don't know the protocol behind these wristband releases in cities much larger than mine.  All I know is if you put that kind of time into getting these, props for the dedication.  I hope you can keep them/use them/wear them, etc..., but man that seems to be more time and effort than most of us on here can afford or imagine for a 95 dollar pair of kicks and a 15 dollar nerfhoop.  I can safely say they could have released these to the tune of 10k or so and they would have been gone by the end of the weekend and pleased a heck of a lot more people.  just sayin
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Shout out to everybody that was at NTNY for the wristbands... Was able to get my bands!!!
What does this mean exactly?  For those of us not in tune with that scene, does that mean you have been waiting multiple hours/days to get banded and you now have multiple bands with which you may get the Nerfs in whatever size you like?  I am just curious as I don't know the protocol behind these wristband releases in cities much larger than mine.  All I know is if you put that kind of time into getting these, props for the dedication.  I hope you can keep them/use them/wear them, etc..., but man that seems to be more time and effort than most of us on here can afford or imagine for a 95 dollar pair of kicks and a 15 dollar nerfhoop.  I can safely say they could have released these to the tune of 10k or so and they would have been gone by the end of the weekend and pleased a heck of a lot more people.  just sayin
ohwell.gif

I'm sorry I can't divulge too much information so as not to mess up my flow but I was only really out there for about 3 hrs total...

I'm sorry I can't divulge too much information so as not to mess up my flow but I was only really out there for about 3 hrs total...

Originally Posted by smlb52

Anyone camping in Houston at the galleria??
My best friend's ex-fiance (crazy explaination right) owes her a favor so Im trying to get him to go there first thing Friday morning.

I called today. They said no line has formed. My g/f has ppl in NY in line right now too ... hopefully I dont strike out ... Still need Weatherman in 8.5. That 8 isn't stretching the way I'd like.

Originally Posted by smlb52

Anyone camping in Houston at the galleria??
My best friend's ex-fiance (crazy explaination right) owes her a favor so Im trying to get him to go there first thing Friday morning.

I called today. They said no line has formed. My g/f has ppl in NY in line right now too ... hopefully I dont strike out ... Still need Weatherman in 8.5. That 8 isn't stretching the way I'd like.

Back
Top Bottom