OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Those red laces look horrible with the Durants, but i can see why they are there.

Them kobes are nice. and the Lebrons are nice also..

but I like the KD's the best

Those red laces look horrible with the Durants, but i can see why they are there.

Them kobes are nice. and the Lebrons are nice also..

but I like the KD's the best

^^ I dunno Dean. I am not sold on the Coppers- not sure I can really see wearing them much. You can probably pull em off better than I.  Still ripped that Nerfs and weathermans are a pipe dream at this point.  What's hilarious is that dudes are probably going to have harder times grabbing Nerfs than concords or any of the xmas releases.  Wishful thinking that I could unload a pair of Concords for some Nerfs....
ohwell.gif

^^ I dunno Dean. I am not sold on the Coppers- not sure I can really see wearing them much. You can probably pull em off better than I.  Still ripped that Nerfs and weathermans are a pipe dream at this point.  What's hilarious is that dudes are probably going to have harder times grabbing Nerfs than concords or any of the xmas releases.  Wishful thinking that I could unload a pair of Concords for some Nerfs....
ohwell.gif

been on line since yesterday night. just got home from this terrible experience. some people are ridiculous thinking they can come at 6 am and just get a pair.

size 11
pimp.gif
 tomorrow am. 

been on line since yesterday night. just got home from this terrible experience. some people are ridiculous thinking they can come at 6 am and just get a pair.

size 11
pimp.gif
 tomorrow am. 

nice job man^ leo chang said on his twitter than in fact those are NOT "creamsicles" in that pic, it's actually a really bright red, and they will not release. sounds like kinda iffy to me, those definitely look like creamsicles, maybe just nike trying to surprise us.

nice job man^ leo chang said on his twitter than in fact those are NOT "creamsicles" in that pic, it's actually a really bright red, and they will not release. sounds like kinda iffy to me, those definitely look like creamsicles, maybe just nike trying to surprise us.

I showed my girl the Xmas KD's and she said that they were ugly cause they looked like 2 giant pennies.
laugh.gif

I showed my girl the Xmas KD's and she said that they were ugly cause they looked like 2 giant pennies.
laugh.gif

@01:12

Peep Navy Blue (Olympics?) and All Red (Under the "Creamsicles")

Also, according to NiceKicks, Creamsicles are actually a Solar Red/Blue colorway that won't be releasing.

@01:12

Peep Navy Blue (Olympics?) and All Red (Under the "Creamsicles")

Also, according to NiceKicks, Creamsicles are actually a Solar Red/Blue colorway that won't be releasing.

Back
Top Bottom