OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by blackxme

I'm like number 21 in line at the Galleria in Houston. Supposedly there's only 12-20 pairs, so I really don't know if I should stay.
frown.gif
People have been out here since the AM.
30t6p3b.gif
People don't ever go hard for Durants, especially in Houston. Hype truly kills everything.

Are you guys lined up outside the food court or inside the mall?

Man, we're outside on the sidewalk of West Alabama.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm number 13 at northline. they getting 24 pairs. I really hope so.

I'm like number 21 in line at the Galleria in Houston. Supposedly there's only 12-20 pairs, so I really don't know if I should stay.
frown.gif
People have been out here since the AM.
30t6p3b.gif
People don't ever go hard for Durants, especially in Houston. Hype truly kills everything.

30t6p3b.gif

How many people are in line now? A police officer just told us Galleria is only getting 12 pairs and I'm number 21.
30t6p3b.gif
This is ridiculous, man. There's like 30 of us here.

How many people are in line now? A police officer just told us Galleria is only getting 12 pairs and I'm number 21.
30t6p3b.gif
This is ridiculous, man. There's like 30 of us here.

It's really rediculous man..I really can't believe I'm doing this. I'm so ashamed honestly. But you know what, I've been going after these kds since 2nd model. So hopefully I can get my pair. I missed out on the weathermans too.

It's really rediculous man..I really can't believe I'm doing this. I'm so ashamed honestly. But you know what, I've been going after these kds since 2nd model. So hopefully I can get my pair. I missed out on the weathermans too.

Originally Posted by gentry187

IMO KD Xmas > Kobe lebron Xmas
Same here, KD's and Lebron's are clean. I don't know what they were think with the Kobe's though. Hopefully these will be easier to obtain than the last two releases.

Originally Posted by gentry187

IMO KD Xmas > Kobe lebron Xmas
Same here, KD's and Lebron's are clean. I don't know what they were think with the Kobe's though. Hopefully these will be easier to obtain than the last two releases.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by jst628

nice job man^ leo chang said on his twitter than in fact those are NOT "creamsicles" in that pic, it's actually a really bright red, and they will not release. sounds like kinda iffy to me, those definitely look like creamsicles, maybe just nike trying to surprise us.

cena-kid-crying-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dang

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by jst628

nice job man^ leo chang said on his twitter than in fact those are NOT "creamsicles" in that pic, it's actually a really bright red, and they will not release. sounds like kinda iffy to me, those definitely look like creamsicles, maybe just nike trying to surprise us.

cena-kid-crying-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dang

Originally Posted by nwtiger

30t6p3b.gif

God i hope yall get yalls pairs man......northline is so BS smh

Originally Posted by nwtiger

30t6p3b.gif

God i hope yall get yalls pairs man......northline is so BS smh

He has to be trolling..It has to be the Creamsicle colorway. Its the same color as the nike logos in the back.

He has to be trolling..It has to be the Creamsicle colorway. Its the same color as the nike logos in the back.

Originally Posted by reppin va

I thought of Fresh and Sho3tym when i saw these.

Looks like Leo was listening..Creams..the first time since the KD2´s. Durant got the cleanest sneaks this year hands down.
oh my gooooooooodddddd

Originally Posted by reppin va

I thought of Fresh and Sho3tym when i saw these.

Looks like Leo was listening..Creams..the first time since the KD2´s. Durant got the cleanest sneaks this year hands down.
oh my gooooooooodddddd

Back
Top Bottom