OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Durant has new fans after every limited release.
laugh.gif
"New fans" = Hypebeasts and resellers. Nike quickly ruined the KD line for the true fans. I didn't even bother trying to get the YOTD's.
What you said.

All these KD 2's and 3's in my closet.... not a pair of 4's.

laugh.gif
"New fans" = Hypebeasts and resellers. Nike quickly ruined the KD line for the true fans. I didn't even bother trying to get the YOTD's.
What you said.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Me too man! I heard to go up half a size and I was able to successfully order a 13.5. I got the email confirmation shortly after, then went back to studying! 

2 minutes though? Imagine the foams tomorrow and other Nike/Jordan releases
30t6p3b.gif

Yea imagine the galaxy foams lol gonna be retarted. No point in even trying. I need a 13.5 also cuz I'm a normal 13. Congrats bro
Thank you sir.
I wish you better luck next time and I hope you can get a pair for retail! 
happy.gif

Thx bro yea im hoping I do to

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Me too man! I heard to go up half a size and I was able to successfully order a 13.5. I got the email confirmation shortly after, then went back to studying! 

2 minutes though? Imagine the foams tomorrow and other Nike/Jordan releases
30t6p3b.gif

Yea imagine the galaxy foams lol gonna be retarted. No point in even trying. I need a 13.5 also cuz I'm a normal 13. Congrats bro
Thank you sir.
I wish you better luck next time and I hope you can get a pair for retail! 
happy.gif

Thx bro yea im hoping I do to

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif
What you said.

Not even the GR's, true fan?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif
What you said.

Not even the GR's, true fan?

laugh.gif

I didn't bother with the YOTD's either, had complete confidence that Nike would make it a circus.
Guess I'll stick with the GR's, not gonna get as many KD's as usual this year, forefoot cushioning is horrendous for ball.

laugh.gif

I didn't bother with the YOTD's either, had complete confidence that Nike would make it a circus.
Guess I'll stick with the GR's, not gonna get as many KD's as usual this year, forefoot cushioning is horrendous for ball.

Best believe Nike is ready to capitalize. With the hype and numerous sellouts of the KD4, the KD5's won't be no damn $95 LOL...

Best believe Nike is ready to capitalize. With the hype and numerous sellouts of the KD4, the KD5's won't be no damn $95 LOL...

Back
Top Bottom