OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Paying $95 would have been great, but there are some on the bay going for about $200 shipped which doesn't seem too bad? I struck out also on ndc. Was pretty damn salty all night lol. Missed out on weathermans, nerfs (they never made it to hawaii) and now these. !#%

Paying $95 would have been great, but there are some on the bay going for about $200 shipped which doesn't seem too bad? I struck out also on ndc. Was pretty damn salty all night lol. Missed out on weathermans, nerfs (they never made it to hawaii) and now these. !#%

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Best believe Nike is ready to capitalize. With the hype and numerous sellouts of the KD4, the KD5's won't be no damn $95 LOL...

yep i see a $120+ price tag in the near future

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Best believe Nike is ready to capitalize. With the hype and numerous sellouts of the KD4, the KD5's won't be no damn $95 LOL...

yep i see a $120+ price tag in the near future

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by VTRAN

My brother went to Memorial City (Houston) at around 5-6 and copped 8 pairs
i'm guessing he's wearing them all, correct?
yes.  His brother is a centipede
grin.gif

I could walk there right now.... Some pics of those bright red ones on MN.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by VTRAN

My brother went to Memorial City (Houston) at around 5-6 and copped 8 pairs
i'm guessing he's wearing them all, correct?
yes.  His brother is a centipede
grin.gif

I could walk there right now.... Some pics of those bright red ones on MN.

Is $108 shipped for a pair of VNDS Christmas KDIV's in a 10.5 a good price? He claims he only wore them once and just around his house.

Is $108 shipped for a pair of VNDS Christmas KDIV's in a 10.5 a good price? He claims he only wore them once and just around his house.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

he could be telling the truth & the price sounds good but i never believe anyone when they say they were worn around the house .....maybe its just me

he could be telling the truth & the price sounds good but i never believe anyone when they say they were worn around the house .....maybe its just me

That's only like 13 over retail. If you purchased it retail in person it'd be like 100 with tax... So not bad. IMO anyway. But you can probably find some DS for around the same price.

That's only like 13 over retail. If you purchased it retail in person it'd be like 100 with tax... So not bad. IMO anyway. But you can probably find some DS for around the same price.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

No that is very believable. I walk around sometimes in my house in sneakers because you get bored of sandals.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

No that is very believable. I walk around sometimes in my house in sneakers because you get bored of sandals.

Back
Top Bottom