OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man, i just can't get off the fence with the ASG's. They look like a space ship too me.

BHM is a cop though.

Man, i just can't get off the fence with the ASG's. They look like a space ship too me.

BHM is a cop though.

bout to cop a pair of authentic okc shorts too and walk to the garden looking like buzz lightyear not giving two !%@$%.

just need a site to preorder bhm's and i can start tracking down a pair of weathermans.

bout to cop a pair of authentic okc shorts too and walk to the garden looking like buzz lightyear not giving two !%@$%.

just need a site to preorder bhm's and i can start tracking down a pair of weathermans.

The ASGs are pure colombiana. Robocopped.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

What's that logo on the tongue? Is it a Phoenix or is a horse with wings? Anybody know because I'm confused.

What's that logo on the tongue? Is it a Phoenix or is a horse with wings? Anybody know because I'm confused.

I mean wow....the KD's are just literally MURDERING any other player shoe out right now.
Name one that's been close....

I mean wow....the KD's are just literally MURDERING any other player shoe out right now.
Name one that's been close....

The last two ASG KD's were relatively easy to get. Even for a Canadian who couldn't get them locally, but these new jacks and vagabonds are making everything difficult to attain now.

I would love to get the YOTD's, BHM's, and ASG's, but I honestly don't see myself being able to get ANY of them. Not really looking to buy $95 sneakers for $200-$300.

The last two ASG KD's were relatively easy to get. Even for a Canadian who couldn't get them locally, but these new jacks and vagabonds are making everything difficult to attain now.

I would love to get the YOTD's, BHM's, and ASG's, but I honestly don't see myself being able to get ANY of them. Not really looking to buy $95 sneakers for $200-$300.

I wonder why the cost for the KD's are so much lower than all the other shoes? They are less than $100 which is a freakin miracle when talking about Nike basketball shoes. Is the material / technology that much different then the Lebrons or Kobes?

I wonder why the cost for the KD's are so much lower than all the other shoes? They are less than $100 which is a freakin miracle when talking about Nike basketball shoes. Is the material / technology that much different then the Lebrons or Kobes?

Back
Top Bottom