OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

UT
pimp.gif

just got KD ASG's in to complete the pack. I'm a die-hard Kobe guy but these moved ahead of those with ease. Gotta go Big Bangs, KD's, then Kobes.
Life is good..................

just got KD ASG's in to complete the pack. I'm a die-hard Kobe guy but these moved ahead of those with ease. Gotta go Big Bangs, KD's, then Kobes.

Originally Posted by KRZA

Just picked these up. Can confirm that they will release with the longhorns logo and everything. They look super duper dope. Best KD IV in my opinion!
Beautiful. I want to do my master's in Texas so they have a special appeal to me.

Originally Posted by KRZA

Just picked these up. Can confirm that they will release with the longhorns logo and everything. They look super duper dope. Best KD IV in my opinion!
Beautiful. I want to do my master's in Texas so they have a special appeal to me.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Agree 100%...I got about 30+ pairs of Kobes and 2 pairs of KD's...the ASG KD's are so well executed...the hunt continues...

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Agree 100%...I got about 30+ pairs of Kobes and 2 pairs of KD's...the ASG KD's are so well executed...the hunt continues...

Well I can officially say, buying kds > buying lebrons. Can't wait for my coppers, del sols, and asgs to come in.

Well I can officially say, buying kds > buying lebrons. Can't wait for my coppers, del sols, and asgs to come in.

Im telling you though they are no good to play basketball in. It has totally killed the appeal for me. All those pro's playing in them get to wear PEs.

Im telling you though they are no good to play basketball in. It has totally killed the appeal for me. All those pro's playing in them get to wear PEs.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

They're not bad, I just picked up the Aways and hooped in them last night... They're not the best shoes I have tried but definitely not the worst. 
Many early jordans are certainly no good to play ball in... still cop those.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

They're not bad, I just picked up the Aways and hooped in them last night... They're not the best shoes I have tried but definitely not the worst. 
Many early jordans are certainly no good to play ball in... still cop those.
smile.gif

Coppers look good on foot. It would be nice if they used the soft tounge thats on the YOTD on other pairs.

Coppers look good on foot. It would be nice if they used the soft tounge thats on the YOTD on other pairs.

My KD All-Stars just came in. Felt like a kid at Christmas unboxing and holding them. Gotta run to work now, but will post pics tonight or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom