OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

SICK YOTD ID! ... And I thought I was done for the month....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

are people really finding these shoes comfortable? gotta say, i don't even think I'll get around to any GRs or even wearing some of these because i don't find them comfortable at all.
can't entirely disagree- they are firm and narrow through midfoot- I am almost more comfortable sizing a full one up as opposed to a half size for width.  That being said, they are nothing compared to the discomfort of the kobe 7.  Bron 9s are great for ball IMO, but the other two are far inferior as far as comparing the 3 sigs for this year.   Casually however, kd4 is solid and loving the strap and detail of them.  Long story short, I don't think you are entirely off base, however the shoe is straight fire.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

are people really finding these shoes comfortable? gotta say, i don't even think I'll get around to any GRs or even wearing some of these because i don't find them comfortable at all.
can't entirely disagree- they are firm and narrow through midfoot- I am almost more comfortable sizing a full one up as opposed to a half size for width.  That being said, they are nothing compared to the discomfort of the kobe 7.  Bron 9s are great for ball IMO, but the other two are far inferior as far as comparing the 3 sigs for this year.   Casually however, kd4 is solid and loving the strap and detail of them.  Long story short, I don't think you are entirely off base, however the shoe is straight fire.

I haven't had any issues with comfort.

I thought they were stiff at first but after I broke them in they feel fine.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Was about to type this, my home and aways were stiff at first but now nice, I went up 1/2 size.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Was about to type this, my home and aways were stiff at first but now nice, I went up 1/2 size.

I could/should have had the Nerfs, Christmas' and ASG's now that I think about it.
30t6p3b.gif

I camped out for 17 hours for the Nerfs only to get skipped, because security couldn't do their job correctly. I ended up with a 7.5.
indifferent.gif

I got the Christmas' in a 10.5, but they were too big for me. I'm a 9.5/10.

I had a chance to get the ASG's, but I used my raffle ticket to get the Kobes.

I hope I can get the UT pair.
pimp.gif

I could/should have had the Nerfs, Christmas' and ASG's now that I think about it.
30t6p3b.gif

I camped out for 17 hours for the Nerfs only to get skipped, because security couldn't do their job correctly. I ended up with a 7.5.
indifferent.gif

I got the Christmas' in a 10.5, but they were too big for me. I'm a 9.5/10.

I had a chance to get the ASG's, but I used my raffle ticket to get the Kobes.

I hope I can get the UT pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Nice IDs. I might try it out with ta black base, and everything else the same as yours. See how that looks...

yeah i debated on that too.. will probably look good.. blue on black always looks good..

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Nice IDs. I might try it out with ta black base, and everything else the same as yours. See how that looks...

yeah i debated on that too.. will probably look good.. blue on black always looks good..

Back
Top Bottom