OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Sorry, but even if you're no longer a JB fan those Banned 1s are possibly the nicest Jordan retro in a decade and worth significantly more than some ASGs. I have two pairs and not a chance I trade either for another ASG.

Sorry, but even if you're no longer a JB fan those Banned 1s are possibly the nicest Jordan retro in a decade and worth significantly more than some ASGs. I have two pairs and not a chance I trade either for another ASG.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

CHURCH!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by trappedintime

CHURCH!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by a3vengers

just got my ID's in! What do you guys think?

Great IDs!
Hey a3vengers, I dig the colors on your ids as my thinking is if you make an id, make it stand out.   Do you know if you used Hot Punch for the underlay color?  I was trying to figure out if the Hot Punch is more pink or orange?  Your picture makes it appear more pink where NDC it appears more orange.  Thanks for any help. AMF

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by a3vengers

just got my ID's in! What do you guys think?

Great IDs!
Hey a3vengers, I dig the colors on your ids as my thinking is if you make an id, make it stand out.   Do you know if you used Hot Punch for the underlay color?  I was trying to figure out if the Hot Punch is more pink or orange?  Your picture makes it appear more pink where NDC it appears more orange.  Thanks for any help. AMF

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

Just won an auction for YOTD on the bay, 183 shipped is about the best I could find. Pretty excited, really liked this color way and was pretty pissed when I missed out on the nike.com mayhem.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Really, it's going rate here in Seattle is around 120-130ish and not that much higher. I was able to get the All-Stars for under 170+ as well but that was from the Philippines lol

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

Just won an auction for YOTD on the bay, 183 shipped is about the best I could find. Pretty excited, really liked this color way and was pretty pissed when I missed out on the nike.com mayhem.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Really, it's going rate here in Seattle is around 120-130ish and not that much higher. I was able to get the All-Stars for under 170+ as well but that was from the Philippines lol

Back
Top Bottom