OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

UNDFTDs
pimp.gif
2 pur

The Rogue KDs look good. I was expecting a darker green, but the rogue green is a nice touch. Definitely copping. Might have to cop the white/photo blue joints after seeing those pics on sneakernews.

Is that reflective camo on the straps of the rogues?

The Rogue KDs look good. I was expecting a darker green, but the rogue green is a nice touch. Definitely copping. Might have to cop the white/photo blue joints after seeing those pics on sneakernews.

Is that reflective camo on the straps of the rogues?

Here's my collection so far....still on the hunt for for BHM's...cannot find them anywhere! Then I wanna pick up a few more of the GR colorways...this is such a killer shoe 
pimp.gif

Here's my collection so far....still on the hunt for for BHM's...cannot find them anywhere! Then I wanna pick up a few more of the GR colorways...this is such a killer shoe 
pimp.gif

Should have just bought the del sols for retail. I'm starting to lose hope finding the ASG's at a fair price.

Dudeside, those sz 11 ASG's!!! 
mad.gif

wink.gif

Should have just bought the del sols for retail. I'm starting to lose hope finding the ASG's at a fair price.

Dudeside, those sz 11 ASG's!!! 
mad.gif

wink.gif

Like those Rogues, squash that undftd noise, we don't need more people buying who just want to flip them.

Finally some shots of the white/yellow/blues, those are sweet.

Like those Rogues, squash that undftd noise, we don't need more people buying who just want to flip them.

Finally some shots of the white/yellow/blues, those are sweet.

to the dude looking for del sols i can check at this small store here this weekend to see if they have any. i know i saw them on display when i was looking for the homes. 

to the dude looking for del sols i can check at this small store here this weekend to see if they have any. i know i saw them on display when i was looking for the homes. 

Because its hard to find kd's in general. Bhm's, weathermans and nerfs are impossible to find. Xmas' is hard to find for a decent price.
frown.gif

Because its hard to find kd's in general. Bhm's, weathermans and nerfs are impossible to find. Xmas' is hard to find for a decent price.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom