OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

KD quality is nothing compared to jordan quality sorry but i wouldnt pay 130 right now just for a pair of KD as much as I love the guy. KD wants to keep the price low dont give in and pay over 100 for your kd!!!!!!

Lol @ KD quality being nothing compared to Jordans. Quality is the reason I've pretty much stopped buying retro Jordans. Quality on the KDs and all other Nike sigs are far better than Jordans IMO. Not saying it's the best but definitely better than Jordan Brand.

And I don't think $130 is bad, especially with how the sneaker biz is today. People shouldn't rush to pay over retail just yet though. As stated, the Rogues are a "flow" product. Like the Team Orange and Tour Yellow/Blue joints they'll pop up at stores and on sites randomly. There should be enough to go around.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Lol @ KD quality being nothing compared to Jordans. Quality is the reason I've pretty much stopped buying retro Jordans. Quality on the KDs and all other Nike sigs are far better than Jordans IMO. Not saying it's the best but definitely better than Jordan Brand.

And I don't think $130 is bad, especially with how the sneaker biz is today. People shouldn't rush to pay over retail just yet though. As stated, the Rogues are a "flow" product. Like the Team Orange and Tour Yellow/Blue joints they'll pop up at stores and on sites randomly. There should be enough to go around.
laugh.gif
 @ the quality comment.. are you serious? dude, keep getting your post count up, there's like a ton of new people that post irrelevant comments.. you want to talk about quality about how u do some research into the hyperfuse tech which makes newer sneakers stronger and lighter.. not to mention you ain't gotta worry bout the creases.. every JB thread talking bout worrying about creases etc, you won't hear that on any of the newer shoes that use hyperfuse, including the KDs
in any case, not sure if this is a glitch but when i click on the blacks on ndc, the Easters show up if you're a size 8.5 - 10... didn't try adding to cart since they're too small for me, but maybe someone will get lukcy

Why do people compare new sneakers to ones that have been retroed two, three, four times?

JB doesn't have quality problems with it's new sneakers. It's the retroes.

When and if KD's, Kobe's and Lebron's start being retroed THEN you can compare the two.

Jordan Brand may not have quality problems with their new model sneakers but they definitely have some style problems.

And I think the reason we compare Nike sigs to Jordan retros is because the retros are the only thing keeping Jordan Brand alive. Style wise, no new Jordan model compares to any current Nike sig.

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Just called my local HOH to see if they knew anything about the N7's and if they would get them....they were no help at all
30t6p3b.gif
Same with my local HOH.  They hadn't even heard of the N7's...

Which HOH is your local one, the one in PG Plaza?
Mall of America

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Why do people compare new sneakers to ones that have been retroed two, three, four times?

When and if KD's, Kobe's and Lebron's start being retroed THEN you can compare the two.

Shouldn't all JB sneakers be made with good quality and not just the new sigs they put out? That's a dumb excuse for them using cheap pleather on retroes.I hopped off the JB train due to this. KD's, Kobe's, & LeBron's are what JB used to be in terms of quality & design. JB lost it a couple years back for me.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Shouldn't all JB sneakers be made with good quality and not just the new sigs they put out? That's a dumb excuse for them using cheap pleather on retroes.I hopped off the JB train due to this. KD's, Kobe's, & LeBron's are what JB used to be in terms of quality & design. JB lost it a couple years back for me.
All my recent Kobe's/Lebron's/KD's ALWAYS come with a bunch of little "quality" issues. glue marks everywhere, creasing, paint marks everywhere, etc. Nike could care less about quality at this point...

was able to double up on these...made it down to shiekh southbay after work and scooped up my size!

lovin this colorway...(sorry pic size
eek.gif
)

^
Very nice trio up above...People really are trying to resell a in flow GR?!?! That's hilarious...

I'm in Cali with a Shiekh store down the street... Trying my luck!

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Hell I'll take a pair for 130 right now.
130 is a steal imo considering jordans hitting for $160 
what i consider a steal is walking in casually getting my pair and using a bday coupon without having resellers buy up all of a GR shoes

This.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Shouldn't all JB sneakers be made with good quality and not just the new sigs they put out? That's a dumb excuse for them using cheap pleather on retroes.

I hopped off the JB train due to this. KD's, Kobe's, & LeBron's are what JB used to be in terms of quality & design. JB lost it a couple years back for me.

No, because you're expected to produce an exact replica 20 years later. Only sneakerheads really care about that. From a business standpoint, and Nike/JB are businesses first. The idea is to increase profit margins. Sneakerheads probably account for less than 10% of the people buying sneakers. Are you going to try to appeal to sneakerheads or that 90% that are just happy to have a decent facsmile. Hell, look at how many "sneakerheads" complain but still buy. They will never be able to produce a exact replica, but they could produce better quality, but they don't have to. If sneakerboards were around in 94 when the III's retroed, people would be nitpicking them from the OG's. It's what we do, but most people aren't that concerned.

And it's not an excuse, it's a fact of life. Companies aren't out for your best interest.

im very confused as to why the rouge are being attacked by resellers
Because everyone is hyping up a GR because they are the same color as another shoe.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

WOW OMFG the UNDFTD are already being resold for around 130....
Hell I'll take a pair for 130 right now.
130 is a steal imo considering jordans hitting for $160 
Not when retail is $95 for a GR. That's a 37% markup.

Yeah picked up my first pair of KDs.! Rogue @ Sheiks FTW! Just made my vacation even sweeter.

edit: Actually 2nd pair...forgot bout them BHMs...

I think the quality of the KD ivs has been real good.  I understand they do not fit everyone's feet, but the construction on the pairs I own is great.  I used to buy Jordan's because they had superior quality and the latest technology.  Now, they are cheaply made copies of the original with the old technology at almost double the cost of the originals.

Back
Top Bottom