OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nice IDs up there...

Finally found the rogues... First pair of KDs... they r sick in person
pimp.gif

303g081.jpg

2vjdctf.jpg

Quick on foot pic..
28i8cut.jpg

Nice pics of the Rogues blink and peezy!!!
pimp.gif

Nice IDs sacking23!!!
pimp.gif

I bought the Lebron MV Elites this morning, not really impressed with them in person. You guys think I can use them for trade bait for the Weathermans?

My Black N7s arrived today, lovin these things.... Now if only i can get my hands on the whites. If not, on to the USAs and STs

Originally Posted by blacklion23

pimp.gif

Nice IDs sacking23!!!
pimp.gif

I bought the Lebron MV Elites this morning, not really impressed with them in person. You guys think I can use them for trade bait for the Weathermans?
I'm sure there are definitely people out there willing to do that trade. Me personally, as much as I've loved the KDIVs, I'd rather have the MV Elites. A $95 shoe is still a $95 shoe, even if it resells for $500-600+. I just feel like the quality of shoe you'd be getting for that amount would be better with the MV Elites, but to each his own.

What is the pattern or material on the strap of the rogues? It kinda looks like that reflective camo material from the ids

speaking of scoring titles, looks like nick collision broke out his scoring title kd 3s tonight, wish I had those smh

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Still a little salty over the whole N7 debacle.

Hopefully it doesn't carry over to the rogues. The 15% off those will be cool.
THat's the only thing that makes me smile a bit.

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Originally Posted by CowColor

when the rogues officially comin out?

supposedly june 12 pleigboi

12th? i wonder why a Tuesday? Shouldn't be too hard to cop to bad there aren't any stores nearby for me to buy in store since the footlooker says they don't sell kds....

Originally Posted by blacklion23

pimp.gif

Nice IDs sacking23!!!
pimp.gif

If you find the right person it's definitely doable.  From a "value" standpoint they're pretty even, but the WMs are far more difficult to find.  Wish you luck man

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

What is the pattern or material on the strap of the rogues? It kinda looks like that reflective camo material from the ids

the strap on the rogues isn't reflective, but there are very very subtle thunderbolts on the strap...really nice touch i must say.

Originally Posted by Terrflip

fake kd iv's? fast forward to when this guy shows the traction... tsk tsk..

Yeah your right the bottom does look different, perhaps that is how the GS size is like.

Not sure can somebody confirm this?

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by Terrflip

fake kd iv's? fast forward to when this guy shows the traction... tsk tsk..

Yeah your right the bottom does look different, perhaps that is how the GS size is like.

Not sure can somebody confirm this?

Those are GS.

Back
Top Bottom